Nikki at CMJ

Guest **oo**e

I saw Nikki yesterday in a training duo with the ever-so-hot Holly. Nikki is an attractive 20 something Latina with olive skin, long brown hair, almond shaped eyes and a seductive smile. The session started in the shower and it was sizzling, but all within CMJ's usual bounds. Then I enjoyed a sensuous 4 hand massage. Nikki is highly recommended, and Holly of course who is one of the top MAs in the city.

I had the pleasure of having a session with Nikki today. I had started chatting with her in the chat room here and she was incredibly sweet, so I just had to meet her in person. Let's just say I was VERY happy I made this decision :)

This girl is a gorgeous Latina with a background in esthetics/massage. We started the session making the room steamy in the shower. She showed me what her hands were capable of - - very impressive :). We then went back to the massage table where she proceeded to give me a thorough rub-down. She is obviously very knowledgeable in massage and gave me nice 'relaxation-style' massage. During the massage she was very sweet to talk to as well and we discussed a variety of subjects (naughty and benign :) )

When it came time for the flip she pretty much sent me to heaven. She is young, but she definitely knows what to do with her hands. Without giving away details, I'll just let you all know that is was amazing.

Nikki is definitely another keeper at CMJ and I do hope to see her again soon.

• Thanks 1

Been feeling pretty crappy lately but Nikki has improved my mood. She has a sweet and friendly manner but make no mistake, Nikki is all woman when it comes to playtime. After some conversation to get acquainted, we started with a shower that was simply spectacular - endless sensual connection with her hands constantly on my cock. She has a feminine, curvy body with a delicious ass and I loved the sensation of her soapy breasts against me.

After showering, the rest of the session was a blur - mutual massage, lots of close moments exploring each other's bodies, some soft and harder play. An amazingly sensual woman with a beautiful, natural way about her who truly loves giving and receiving pleasure. One of the best sessions I've had in a long time.

I can't believe there hasn't been another recommendation here in the last year!

Nikki is lovely, a dangerous mix of oh so sweet and oh so very sexy. When I'm with her I get lost in her soft touch and natural sensuality. If I were a little younger, I'd have run away with Nikki long ago. Highly recommended.

I had chatted with Nikki about 2 years ago and found her interesting as she was also a WWE wrestling fan. Then she retired for a year. But recently she came back. She doesn't have many reviews so I was a bit hesitant to see her yet, but I found her interesting and wanted to meet, but our schedules never coincided. But today, I was free, she was free, so I decided to book her. She is the second Latina woman that I have seen this year. I heard Latina woman were passionate and sexy. She was no exception. I found her very sexy looking and she was passionate in her manner.

Got to CMJEast at noon and was led to the room to wait for her. She arrived a few minutes in a sexy lingere. She looked and young and very attractive. I told her who I was and she gave me a nice hug and kiss. We chatted for a few minutes and started kissing for a while. Then we started undressing each other and went for a shower. Now shower time was a lot of fun, lot of kissing and standing body slides and soapy fun.

Then it was time for the massage. She knows knows to give a real RMT type massage. I was actually in need of a good massage as i had been working on building a deck all weekend in the rain. My muscles were aching. Then comes the flip, where the massage becomes more sensual. Her body slides are very good and she knows what she is doing and enjoys it also. She massaged me from different positions and angles. Once she decided it was time, I could not last much longer. :). She told me to lie there for a while and relax while she cleaned me up. Another shower to cleanup and a few more hugs and kisses and it was time to go. I had a good time with Nikki, she is very sexy a good kisser and has a very nice body. I'm surprise that she hasn't had more recommendations. I went back to work relaxed, pain free and with a smile on my face.

Going to have to have a repeat visit in the future.

It's true what they say about hot blooded Latina passionate woman. So far two Latina woman have proven it to me. Going to have to try a third Latina woman to see if the streak continues :)

• Thanks 1

Nikki is a hot Latina Ma at CMJ with a smile that will melt your heart. My first encounter with her was at a CMJ party 2 years or so ago. No session at that time but shortly there after I was in room 4 awaiting her arrival. I am always nerves when meeting a new MA but when Nikki opened the door walked in and gave me a GFE hug and kiss I felt at home. Did I mention she is hot as hell. From the passionate disrobing to the steamy shower was a thrill you will have to experience for yourself. She has soft hands and her massage skills are RMT quality. When the time comes to flip over as we know it always does, the GND turns into a sensual goddess. As for the finish all I can say is O MAN. She is one of a kind so treat her well boys

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.