What can I ask over the phone?

I do realize YMMV during the actual encounter, and that's fine.

I'm more worried about protocol and even having some questions interpreted as legal entrapment if that somehow applies.

Especially since I often book with an agency and don't speak to the girl directly.

Can I say/ask "I'm looking for cim/daty/etc, does xxx provide that?" Sometimes it's just not indicated in an ad or a review - or she may be a girl who's never been reviewed before.

Guest c**io**m7

I say ask whatever you want. Be upfront, express your lack of knowledge on protocol and invite the phone person to advise you if you are out of line.

Be respectful above all else.

I concur with the advice already given. The person you are talking with most likely knows exactly what can be said where and will guide you accordingly.

It is my understanding and please correct me I I'm wrong, that anything said over the phone is private. So I would suggest you ask whatever you need to ask to ensure you're understanding of what will and won't happen and the do's and don'ts. Just be polite and no need to use derogatory terms.

• Like 2

My experience when answering the phone for an agency, is that I will not confirm that a lady provides a specific service. So, if you ask if she provides daty, I would indicate that her services are for her to declare to you. However, if you follow my lead, I will say she loves providing a GF experience. I will also say XXX is available if you have asked for specific services, whereas XXX is not available if I know she does not provide that service. Another way of pointing you in the right direction.

This harkens back to the days where we could not discuss specifics of other ladies in the event of LE calling. Agencies had to worry that they would be charged with procuring prostitution services - we were only sending out ladies for a set amount of time, and the sale of sexual services were not allowed. Never did have any issues, but that's how I was trained.

However, when they were calling asking about my services - I would have no problems stating what I do and do not provide.

This is why independent sp's who have a website with their services makes it easier to find the right match for you.

• Like 3

I have found that this is the best question to ask to effectively avoid any sense of entrapment on either side of the phone line:

"Can you please tell me her restrictions?"

Another good question is: "Does she enjoy X, Y, or Z?"

If the booking agent is forthcoming with details then you have a clue as to whether you can ask more specific questions, if needed. The first question is the exact question that I asked when I booked a newbie through Explore-Her a few months ago; I received all the info that I needed that ultimately resulted in a very enjoyable encounter!

• Like 1

It might be a good time to point out that your concern about legal entrapment does not apply here, or in any phone conversation as this is Canada, and sex work is legal. The discussion on the phone is legal, if you discuss these rates/services/restrictions with the sp directly.

The area that the booking receptionist has to work within is the fact that he/she cannot procure anyone for you, and can't be the one to actually tell you these things. So keep that in mind and if you get more information, then you are doing well, and if you don't, it isn't because they don't want you to know, it is just that they are being careful about what they say.

Sometimes this is all just trial and error, because you are an individual, and the person you meet is not the one you are going to be talking to on the phone. She won't know what you want and you may be too new to be able to express or ask, and if you don't, she won't think you want much of anything and act accordingly.

It would be so much simpler if you choose someone with a recommendation or who has a profile on this site, there are some who work in spas, and some who are completely indy. They are both good choices.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Good question Rexscott. To the excellent answers received to date I'll underscore the points about being polite and upfront. This will enhance the likelihood of finding the right individual for you. Good luck.