Let me vent....please

Im from montreal. today i want to meet u for incall. im willing to go for 200/h. Im 27 white with a 8 inch package. so its a win win situation. let me know if interested ok thx

hmm......Is he offering $200.00 or asking you for $200.00?

Just tell him you charge by the inch so it would be $800.00

hmm......Is he offering $200.00 or asking you for $200.00?

Just tell him you charge by the inch so it would be $800.00

Emma, Annessa!!!!!Red Machine has a great idea.....when we receive one of those insulting mails that we have to figure out if the man is writing short of words because he is parachuting or just simply has no upbringing ( also he may be a PhD....) we can ask for package size...after all we are not FedEx....and 100 the inch is a bargain.....E-mail him back Emma,,,,,Annessa and I will help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Im from montreal. today i want to meet u for incall. im willing to go for 200/h. Im 27 white with a 8 inch package. so its a win win situation. let me know if interested ok thx

LOL :handjob: ...... unbelievable

"Win- win situation"

The guy's a loser, not a winner.

If he DOES have an 8 inch package, he has a pea sized brain, at best.

Heh, smooth talker, eh? How can ya resist! :lol:

i'm sorry, but i have to comment on Bago's phrase also. well i don't know, but, i know a lot of girls who will see an average of 8-10 hobbiests a day, at a minimum of 200 dollars per. Seems like an awful good living to me. Sometimes makes me want to get a sex change. lol There may be some sp's that party away their money, but there are a LOT who do VERY well and drive nice cars and live in awsome places. Ladies on this board make better living than most people. I heard someone say not too long ago that "most of these working girls are not very smart and that's why they do this". Well that drove me nuts, because let's face it, who is paying who for their time? Who's the smart ones now? Even the average lady can go to a bar at any time and decide if she will have sex that night or not, but the best looking guy walks into the same bar, and he may have to work hard to get laid. A lot of the ladies on this board only see a few people by choice, mostly because they've gotten to that level by maybe working very hard at the beggining and have slowed down a bit so as to not get tired or sick of it. And let's not forget that as much as it can be a lot of fun at times for the ladies, it's still work. It is sometimes harder on the mind than on the body, but if a lady sees 8 to 10 guys a day or more, gotta be hard on the body as well. That's why all hobbiests should always remember that even though we pay for a ladie's time, it should be noted that it's a priviledge if a lady allows us to see her, so we should treat them with the utmost respect in words and actions. Let's face it, 95% of us hobbiests would never be able to sleep with most, if not all of these ladies if we weren't paying.

• Like 2

The statement I made that has been highlighted was poorly written. I wanted to suggest that several girls I know SP as a supplement to other income sources. Or in my non naive experience a very frugal reward for an often unrecognized mutual passion for play.

I am doubtful I have ever met a SP that has 8 to 10 clients a day. I would suggest, with respect this volume of business is the exception, not that it matters.

I was trying to paint a picture of respect, an environment that breeds mutual enjoyment rather than one of purely one sided fiscal dominance, or the folly of such as a goal in this hobby

I'm coming in late on this thread as I have been busy with other things elsewhere. Just wanted to add that it is unfortunate that you ladies have to deal with this type of rude nonsense. As a member that writes recs, (with a style and content as per the lady's wish) I try to remind the reader to treat the ladies with respect. My way of emphasizing that while I'm there as a client I'm engaged in activities which are mutually rewarding and consensual - based on communication, chemistry and mutual respect. It is my hope that some other member contacting the lady who's rec he just read, would communicate in a civil and succinct fashion.

I can't and won't attempt to make excuses for anyone, hopefully those that resort to these rude messages would take the time to read threads like this and mend their ways - sadly, this likely won't happen.

Guest S***e

As always, well articulated Seymour.

I'm coming in late on this thread as I have been busy with other things elsewhere. Just wanted to add that it is unfortunate that you ladies have to deal with this type of rude nonsense. As a member that writes recs, (with a style and content as per the lady's wish) I try to remind the reader to treat the ladies with respect. My way of emphasizing that while I'm there as a client I'm engaged in activities which are mutually rewarding and consensual - based on communication, chemistry and mutual respect. It is my hope that some other member contacting the lady who's rec he just read, would communicate in a civil and succinct fashion.

I can't and won't attempt to make excuses for anyone, hopefully those that resort to these rude messages would take the time to read threads like this and mend their ways - sadly, this likely won't happen.

i'm sorry, but i have to comment on Bago's phrase also. well i don't know, but, i know a lot of girls who will see an average of 8-10 hobbiests a day

you are kidding right? 8-10 is insane and would be both physical and mentally draining. No amount of money would be worth that. IMO

unfortunately, not kidding. I know a few sp's that i talk to on a regular basis that on few days a week wil see that many clients. There are at least two of which i know very well that have seen more than that on some days. These are usually the ones that don't last in this business because they get fed up. God no wonder.