info on ottawaasianpassion.com??

Guest c**io**m7

Boomer's suggestion is on the money. AP tends to be quite a reputable agency. Keep in mind, the ladies represented tend to tour the country so a lady who was here a few weeks ago may already be gone.

Asian Passion is a reputable agency - I have used it a few times, and I have never had a problem with them. The phone girl Candise is very professional, helpful and easy to deal with. Keep in mind that not all the girls in their website are available all the time since they are touring. Check the recommendations of those that interest you and keep an eye on AP's ads to see when are they here. I highly recommend Chloe and Suji, two that I had seen before.

I am new to the hobby and had my first date with Bella from asianpassion last week. I am definitely going to repeat and will write a recommendation when I pass the 5 posts threshold!

New to forum, but not the hobby. Good agency with generally good service that is as advertised. As mentioned though, the rotation of girls requires that you check back frequently to find the services and ladies that meet you preferences

Asian Passion is a reputable agency - I have used it a few times, and I have never had a problem with them. The phone girl Candise is very professional, helpful and easy to deal with. Keep in mind that not all the girls in their website are available all the time since they are touring. Check the recommendations of those that interest you and keep an eye on AP's ads to see when are they here. I highly recommend Chloe and Suji, two that I had seen before.

Ditto to all "luckyme" says. I have the exact same opinion as him on everything that he wrote. Good Luck, and enjoy contracting "Asian Fever". LOL.......

PS: Chloe & Suji are long gone from Ottawa. They may , or may not be back in the future, but we can all hope and lobby Candice for this wish. ;o)

Happy Lunar New Year to all my Asian hobbits, and all at AP & SL.

Ditto to all "luckyme" says. I have the exact same opinion as him on everything that he wrote. Good Luck, and enjoy contracting "Asian Fever". LOL.......

PS: Chloe & Suji are long gone from Ottawa. They may , or may not be back in the future, but we can all hope and lobby Candice for this wish. ;o)

Happy Lunar New Year to all my Asian hobbits, and all at AP & SL.

Thank you, Y1, for agreeing to everything I wrote. This is very rare! lol.

I hope that Chloe and Suji will be back soon. If we all pester AP and Candise enough, they might give in and bring these two gems back sooner.

Happy Lunar New Year to you too!