Any new info about Unicorn. I was there once about 2 years ago and had the pleasure to be with Rose, I believe she owns the place. She quite attractive and gave a great massage with a helping hand at the end. Has anyone had an experience there that they would recommend or a particular attendant???

I have given up on that place, I like the location, the massages were good, but I never got a helping hand. Had to take matters into my own hands, though attendent stuck around for some inspiration.

Me thinks you got your places mixed up Packerpete. Rose is the owner at Body Care on Riverside near Billings Bridge. The name of the owner at Unicorn Spa is Lucy, and I guarantee you she does not offer a "helping hand" at the end. I am a regular there and I can vouch for that. She is pretty though, and she gives a great theraputic massage. She also has 2 part time and one full time attendant working with her.

• Like 1

So this is a legit place? Do they give receipts?

Although they give receipts, be careful; none of the attendants are RMT. You will get a Quebec massage practisioner receipt with a Gatineau address and Lucy's name..no matter who the attendant is.

These are the same receipts that some non-legit places in the city will issue and are generally frowned upon by the Ontario insurance companies.

and.. no happy endings at this place :)

Actually I don't agree on the receipt part. My insurer (SunLife) will only accept receipts from RMTs. I've had receipts from many non-RMTs that do not qualify. However Lucy does actually qualify even though her certification is in Quebec. Her qualification (I can't remember what it is) is the equivalent of RMT in Ontario.

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Unicorn is legit, but it's a good spa and you can get your lower back and glutes worked if you ask nicely and you're a gentleman.

The women are absolutely stunning in there, Vuka, Erin Kate all gorgeous and of course Lucy is one super class act.

Vuka is a stunning european blonde, sexy accent, great hands and beautiful figure.

If you like a massage from a beautiful woman and don't need a release then try them out.

Actually I don't agree on the receipt part. My insurer (SunLife) will only accept receipts from RMTs. I've had receipts from many non-RMTs that do not qualify. However Lucy does actually qualify even though her certification is in Quebec. Her qualification (I can't remember what it is) is the equivalent of RMT in Ontario.

Agreed, same experience here. SunLife covers receipts from Unicorn but will request a prescription from your doctor.

BTW, Lucy does a great pedicure as well. My tired feet are happy for weeks after seeing her.

I see Lucy on a regular basis and she is a class act as mentioned here. There is also a very cute other Asian there in same age range as Lucy, but I do not know her name, could someone PM me her name, as she is really cute, and I would like to give her a try. Tiny thing like Lucy!

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Xay or Sigh is very helpful, very happy and her massage will make you leave with a smile yourself.

I think we have to be really careful here. The others consider this a professional massage place and are really good "just" at professional massage. Nothing else. I wouldn't expect anything for sure and in some cases it might taint the relationship with them by asking. But for regular massage..... I love them dearly- they are both beautiful and skillful.

I agree with IM, just excellent straight massage at Unicorn. Very therapeutic and skilled. Relieves my neck strain due to sitting at a computer all day.

I also agree with IM, and I also highly recommend Lucy for her incredible ability in the area of acupuncture. As a guy with long standing lower back problems, she has provided the first relief I've had in years. Her technique is a bit different than other practioners of the art and is best I've ever encountered. Also, Lucy does cosmetic acupuncture, if you want to treat your significant other to something special.

She is beautiful, has incredible insight and deserves everyone's total respect!

The place is legit, however I have had the pleasure of leaving a load of laundry on a number of occasions. We had a strong chemistry and she no longer works there.

The place is legit, however I have had the pleasure of leaving a load of laundry on a number of occasions. We had a strong chemistry and she no longer works there.

What was her name?

Yes, sad that Xay is gone but a very pretty and younger Pinay girl has replaced her. Excellent deep massage, strictly legit but wonderful massage. Her name is Feb or something of that sort.