Daphnee from Montreal on BP

I made a last minute booking with Daphnee last night after having some plans fall through. I was thinking she was not what I was looking for but I would give here a try ... and I am really glad that I did.

She is a very cute petite woman with the most loveable french accent. The room was dimly lit with candles and music playing softly. I was asked to take a quick shower which I like because it usually means she is freshly showered as well.

She is a dancer and this was the first time I have been with a dancer and I have to say it was a great ice breaker and I really enjoyed it.

I think what I liked most about the whole experience is how natural she made the whole encounter seem and that she genuinely seemed to be into it and enjoying our time together.

I will definitely pay her a visit the next time she is in town!

Edited by joeblowcurious
  • Like 2

Recently saw Daphnee, what a cutie! She's a bright, pretty, sporty looking gal. We had a lot of fun, she has a sort of routine that she likes to do starting of with a shower(which I would do anyways), then dance, then on from there. We enjoyed all the usual gfe stuff, did not get into extras, but they are available. Cute french accent, decent english as well. Next time I'm going during day, candles are nice but I prefer to see her better! Would repeat & recommend!

I very much agree with what the previous posters wrote about Daphnee. She's a real sweet and petite girl and has a lovely GND look - kind of talkative ( in a good way) and very innocent. She's not a spinner but with beautiful curves in all the right places.

daphnee43.jpg

Spending time with this sweetie was a lot of fun! We joked about so many things from her trying to get into a wrong hotel room during one of her trips to how she tactfully managed to get so many hotel towels for her use without raising any suspicions. The way she described things were so funny and entertaining with her cute French accent.

Her body was very nice to touch and caress. She enjoyed a good massage and was very responsive. She also tried very hard to please and she did just that - very sensually. I had such a great time with this cutie that I would not hesitate to go to see her again. She told me that she visited here often about once a month.

Saw Daphnee on her latest visit to Ottawa this week. What a stunner. Met in an upscale hotel. She was sexy, accommodating, no fuss and above all a pleasure.

indys411.com/member/daphneemontreal

Highly recommend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.