a younger (20-30y) dominatrix?

Not sure if or when she is working, but "Domino" is a well reviewed and loved SP with a great history who advertised here and is exactly what you are looking for...

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9
Not sure if or when she is working, but "Domino" is a well reviewed and loved SP with a great history who advertised here and is exactly what you are looking for...

She'll have whipped into shape in no time

How do I find her? does she have any ads up somewhere?

I second JohnR's recommendation of Regent - a truly genuine, skilled and erotic Domme. I believe Domino (Lady Mystique) is offering outcall only with very limited availability.

Oh man it's too bad mystique isn't around... Or maybe she is, hot damn that girl was/is a fire cracker. Would love to have her walk all over me again !

Oh man it's too bad mystique isn't around... Or maybe she is, hot damn that girl was/is a fire cracker. Would love to have her walk all over me again !

She prefers Domino now... and has advertised in 2013 with outcall availability. Sure if she had a good time with you in the past, she would "squeeze you in" ( I heard she likes scissoring, and she has the thighs for it, although I'm far to whitebread ever to try ;) )

• Like 1