was with a MA and came on the floor

Dumb question, but was with a MA sometime ago and we traded places where the lady was on the table and I was on the floor pleasuring her and she was pleasuring me.

it got quite "hot" and i came on the floor. Thankfully the floor was vinyl and so cleanup was easy, but what would happen on a carpetted floor.

What do ladies recommend on how to end the happy ending :)

I hope you didn't slip and fall. Try explain that to the ER. If you find yourself in a carpeted place, keep your shoes on or put towels on the floor.

Have you asked yourself what is on the floor of hotel rooms?

I'm having a difficult time imagining how this is even possible. Was she manipulating you while you were standing on the floor or did your little guy just exploded from pure joy?

Guest S*rca****sid
I'm having a difficult time imagining how this is even possible. Was she manipulating you while you were standing on the floor or did your little guy just exploded from pure joy?

The OP did state that "...she was pleasuring me." So it would imply that she was manipulating him.

Guest S*rca****sid

On the other hand, no pun intended, sometimes you don't even need manipulation to cum as seen...

On the other hand, no pun intended, sometimes you don't even need manipulation to cum as seen...

Lol, that's a funny video! Thanks.

Additional Comments:

A lot more than just the floors. CBC Marketplace did a show about the cleanliness of hotels in some of the larger chains, it's worth a look.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/2013-2014/the-dirt-on-hotels-were-back

That's the reason I don't walk bare-footed in the hotel room when I go on business or on vacation. On the other hand, it is hard to carry a pair of slippers when visiting a lady in a hotel room. :icon_frown:

Guest c**io**m7

I think one of the times I saw an MA she probably wished I had cum on the floor...I kinda sprayed a little more than was maybe desired...I liked it though.