Irina Adler (formerly Ksenia)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

CERB socials are wonderful things. You get to have an evening out, have a few beers, meet old friends, meet new ones... what's not to like? You don't get to talk to everyone, of course, but and at the last social I was lucky enough to spend a little time with Ksenia. Not very long, but more than enough to convince me that she was someone I'd like to... get to know better ;)

So, a convenient occasion rolled around... and I found that Ksenia is just as beautiful as I'd remembered. We talked, and talked, and talked some more... during which time the clothes came off, and the oil went on, and things slowly heated up. Unfortunately I found it increasingly hard to concentrate on my end of the conversation, and after a while I failed completely because I was rather distracted by the ever-increasing eroticism that finally culminated in a very sensuous end to proceedings.

After that, it was time to clean up, and time for a little more conversation while finding the clothes and putting them back on. I left with a smile on my face... and I plan to be back to renew it before too long!

I will second everything that these gentlemen have said.Ksenia is a joy to be with,her massage skills are excellent and she is very sexy.Ksenia is witty,smart and did I mention Sexy!Also, you have to love a young lady that loves Viynl (records,that is)and is abit of an audiophile.So,drop into see her(you won't be sorry)and maybe bring her one of your old albums,(if you still have any), she will appreaciate it and you'll be happy you did.

I will second everything that these gentlemen have said.Ksenia is a joy to be with,her massage skills are excellent and she is very sexy.Ksenia is witty,smart and did I mention Sexy!Also, you have to love a young lady that loves Viynl (records,that is)and is abit of an audiophile.So,drop into see her(you won't be sorry)and maybe bring her one of your old albums,(if you still have any), she will appreaciate it and you'll be happy you did.

to bad i am not a good writer because than i had to sit and rite a novel about how good this girl is i am the guy with the tan you like babe and i'll see you soon

xoxoxo

Spent part of Sunday afternoon with this newly independent MA. The location was outstanding. The session was relaxed and built to a memorable conclusion. Ksenia is both beautiful and intelligent and I fully enjoyed both attributes.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

She was reviewed when she was at ALO and as an independent but I'll write the first review of her in her current gig at Vibe Urban Spa.

I had read the above recommendations at the time each of them were posted. I had also taken note of her photos which depicted long toned legs and a slim body. How could I go wrong? Well, waiting a whole year before taking the plunge was what's wrong. ;)

Her CERB ads give her the nickname of Intoxicating Irina which is an accurate moniker. Other alliteration adjectives could be used and they would not be wrong. Intelligent Irina. Irresistible Irina. Inventive Irina. I-want-to-finally-meet-this Irina.

I started off asking her about a piece of her wardrobe depicted in some of her photos and from there it became a self-fulfilling wardrobe request along with an accompanying playful roleplay scenario she conjured up by herself (!!!), much to my excitement and pleasant surprise. That sense of initiative, along with her ability to articulate the fantasy among other things, immediately attracted me.

Roleplay, shower, massage, bodyslides galore, finish, and shower were punctuated with her sharp wit, flirtatious girlfriend-like attitude, and educated outlook on life and the industry. If your girlfriend happened to be a smart, sensual, sassy, sweet, straight-shooting seductress (alliteration for the win), she would be Irina.

She warned me via PM that 60 minutes would fly by too fast. I agree with that now, but it also had the effect of leaving me wanting more, warranting further visits. This is as good an excuse as any, as if I needed any excuse.

http://www.vibeurbanspa.ca/

It was the first time I met Irina this morning, and it wont be the last.

This lady was amazing, giving me unbelievably GFE experience. Her sensual kissing and marvelous body slides will be lingering in my mind for days to come. I keep asking myself why I did not meet her earlier. Irina, the Russian beauty likes to please and be pleased. Unfortunately she works full time on her other job, and her MA availability is limited. she is not only a beautiful lady, she is also very smart as the other members mentioned. Irina is very highly recommended.

I had a wonderful hour with Irina Adler today. She's sexy, sensual and a great time from start to finish. Fun to talk to as well as everything else, which goes a long way with me.

Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.