big or small

well boy's and girl's I was wondering how do you like your clitorisis, do you like them big and meaty, or do you like them small,can't wait for the replies.8-)

"your clitorisis"? Well, i dont have one, even less many ;-) but i like them responsive!

Posted via Mobile Device

i prefer mine medium to small so u can get underneath to the white part so you can make the girl squirt by sucking on it hard and long!

If the the clit is bigger its tougher for me to get the women off.:D

sorry I just thought I would like to know different preferences, if I have offended anyone it was not my intention, again I apoligize to everyone I might have offended.

sorry I just thought I would like to know different preferences, if I have offended anyone it was not my intention, again I apoligize to everyone I might have offended.

You have no need to appologize or feel sorry for this thread. I feel it is very informative and could help alot of people.

This is an open site where alot of mature and sexual topics are covered. If you are offended by a provoctive thread, I believe it is a site you should not be on, I believe this site believes in freedom of speech up to a a certain degree, aslong as you don't negatively talk about people or slander people .

Guest gagagaga

i have no idea why anyone would be offended by this thread at all. there are hundreds of threads on here discussing various preferences. It is a way for a person to find out if a fetish or desire they have is also had by others; a resource for self-realisation and a tool to use to discover that your wants are not odd and you are not weird.

What i find distastful is that on a site that is supposed to be an open discussion for hobbyists that someone with more delicate morales would find it necessary to to post such a negative post. perhaps you could have kept your opinion to yourself and simply ignored the post rather than trying to make the poor guy feel bad.

By the way...i like huge clits!!! the bigger the better.

Guest S***e

Duely noted...I wil keep my opinions to myself from now on. If you had read my post thoroughly you will find it was done is a respectful and tasteful fashion taking into account freedom of speech and the like. It was not my intention to make anyone feel bad and I think you should know me better than that by now. I have therefore deleted my post accordingly along with my profound and deepest apologies. Enough said.

What i find distastful is that on a site that is supposed to be an open discussion for hobbyists that someone with more delicate morales would find it necessary to to post such a negative post. perhaps you could have kept your opinion to yourself and simply ignored the post rather than trying to make the poor guy feel bad.

quote]

thank you for your support, like I said I was just trying to find out preferences, I myself like them big the bigger the better:-D

I like clits of all different shapes and sizes. What makes a clit a good thing is how responsive it is, and if the girl likes it being stimulated. As for Spikes comment I think he was just saying that the original question should have been phrashed differently, that "some" may take offense to the way it was put out there. Even though this board is open to everyone, as well as thier opinions we must also consider same as in life that people do have feelings and react differently to different things.

I think Spike is a great contributor to this site and to loose him would be an awful thing!

Keep up the good work Spike!

Cherry,

You have, so to speak, hit the nail on the head. Lol. Responsive in a way that works for her = works for me. In my experience, there's really no correlation between size and responsiveness. Almost any combo of those two factors is possible.

And I think everyone is entitled to their opinion about everything, as long as it's respectfully and politely expressed. As Spike always does.

:rolleyes:

I like them all as long as I can find it :) and some are small enuf as to be difficult to find LOL

Sorry ...... was I really licking your belly button LOL

Loki318

This is a disgusting post....

it is something like if I ask "how do u like your penises"

It is insulting and I can not even comment o it.........

Tracie

(keep watching you penis status.....and when it is charged enough.....use your hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest S***e

Thanks CK...appreciate your kindness very much.

I like clits of all different shapes and sizes. What makes a clit a good thing is how responsive it is, and if the girl likes it being stimulated. As for Spikes comment I think he was just saying that the original question should have been phrashed differently, that "some" may take offense to the way it was put out there. Even though this board is open to everyone, as well as thier opinions we must also consider same as in life that people do have feelings and react differently to different things.

I think Spike is a great contributor to this site and to loose him would be an awful thing!

Keep up the good work Spike!