Go Patriots , Brady will show us all how good this tem really is as they kick Denver's Asses in their home stadium !!!! This is the day the Patriots show the NFL and the world that they are the best team in the world !!!! Go Patriots !!!! Kick Some Ass !!!

Hoping for the Pat's but with the weather being as nice s it is in Denver, Payton scares me was hoping for cold weather and maybe little snow to make things a little more challenging.

An air show scares me today

Will be an interesting game, Denver is favoured.

I'm a huge Brady and Belichick fan so hoping for a Patriots win which would cement Brady's dominance over Manning, IMO

Regardless of who wins, hoping for more Brady\Manning matchups in future years.... time is running out as these top QBs are towards the end of their respective careers.

Should be quite an offensive explosion with it coming down to the last team with the ball deciding the outcome. Go Pat's! Play wicked hard and beat the bastids!

I have no allegiance to any of the teams left in the playoffs but , I do believe it is a good day to be a road team .

I would rather see the 'hawks win tho .