Pk-april

April is new to PK and the industry had a chance to see her this morning. She is a sweetheart and sure she will be a hit with you fellas. She is a GFE but sure YMMV till she is totally comfortable she was a pleasure to see and be with DKF DATY BBBJ WAS ON THE MENU. treat her well boys she is still new a nervous but I'm sure as time goes on will be more at ease.

Lisa thanks for the reco on April I didn't want to leave she is a real sweetheart with amazing natural boobs a couple of piercings to boot.

Had some free time so checked with Lisa who was in today. Decided to go with a fav of mine April. Sad to hear she is leaving in August but wish her well.

April as radiant as ever we spent sometime just cuddling and kissing. Before I knew it she wanted to visit her friend I brought April gives veery nice bbbj. Back to cuddling and then I decided to treat her to some pleasure she loves DATY and is very responsive. We played some more and more bbbj and daty before she wanted some dogggie so we ventured that way and finsihed with cim.

Thanks April will see you again before you leave.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.