Drove by Broadways today....

hey guys i was wondering if someone could help me out.... I drove by broadways like 3 times in the last few weeks. ive never been but am interested. Do you think they would mind if i popped in to check out the gals to see if i am interested in any for a later time? I almost stoped in, but didnt know if they would be mad.

Thanks

I have to agree with the Wizzard once you make it to the top of those creaky stairs you won't be coming back down till your knees are weak and head is spinning, so WATCH YOUR STEP on the way down and don't forget to post about the good time you had.

Don't stay if there is nothing worth staying for.

I have left a couple of times and come back later for better pickings.

Well it was about 5 or 6 years ago. Once or twice a year i treat myself, to two different women, in one nite. First, i went to visit my usual massage parlor and then, figured i'd check out, Broadways. Walking up the stairs, i already thought "wow", entered the office, and again "wow". Lady sitting there, long BLACK hair, BLACK dress, and BLACK teeth, "WOW". Asked, questions, girls, entered room, chose one.We both went into a room, she wanted me to strip, before talkin, about services. No prob. Sat on couch, talked. I was just lookin for bj. Service wasn't bad, little bit fishy. It actually, seemed like i was in her bedroom. I freaked her out a few times by saying, " sssshhh, is that your dad, coming home". She laughed. It was weird, just being, in that room. The furniture "wow". Deed done. Went to wash my hands, no soap,but there was a tube of toothpaste, it did the trick. Left, smiling, and walked down, the street LAUGHING. What a EXPERIENCE. WILD. FREAKY. Never, went, back, but i would, just for that experience again. I'll be telling, this story, in a old folks home, if i live that long and i'm single. Hopefully, they spent some money, on the place, and fixed it up. For the HELL of it, i'll check it out again. WHAT A MEMORY. WILD. Sorry, so long.