Brooklyn

This recommendation is a bit late in coming and I hope that Brooklyn will accept my apology. I met up with this little hottie before Christmas at a cozy incall location. Let me say that her pictures are accurate and she is one beautiful and sexy girl. I was greeted at the door with a warm smile, a hug and a kiss.

We exchanged some small talk and soon got her acquainted with my French tongue and I with her tongue ring. We moved to the bed as she took off her clothes and wow, what a body. A little more dfk and then she needed to say hello to the ?monky? as she moaned and demonstrated her great oral skills. At this point she must have been reading my mind as she asked if I wanted to 69. Yes please! We then switched to DATY where I continued to explore her clit ring.

The rest is a bit of a blur as multiple positions were enjoyed, starting with cowgirl, switching to mish and variants on that position, and a doggie finish. There are a few things that will make most men crumble, the first is doggie with Brooklyn with her glorious ass staring at you and second is to have her beg you to fuck her pussy. She is a bit vocal and it made for a memorable quasi-pse experience.

This girl has been the subject of a bit of a controversy on here, but regardless, she is a gem and a sweetheart. Treat her right boys.

• Like 1

Monk you said it ! I finaly met up with this pretty filly in December, I was struck by her beauty and her charm, tall in her cute little boots lean in her form fitting sweater dress. A gorgeous bod and pretty good kisser to, very accomodating and open. Adventurous and active a fireball of energy she'll wear you out boys. Again issues with the phone people taking down infomation correctly and practicing basic manners but once you get past that basic hassel you're in for a treat boys!.

Just to confirm, it is trying in order to get a successfull schedule. But none-the-less, communication was great, and sincere. Brooklyn made effort to get back to me when possible, and let me know of the status and complications. 3rd time's a charm, after 2 prior failed scheduling attempts, we finally had our stars crossed.

Its a friend's house, no one besides a dog locked in his cage. At least not that I knew of. We get cozy, I presented my boarding pass, and some extra for the road. She makes it comfortable with small talk, and chit chats ... gotten to know each other briefly, no rush, no clock watching, but there is a clock starting.

I'm glazing into her eyes, but can't really say she is each of those Brooklyn girls I saw in the picture. She's still great looking, and a very reasonable faximaley, but not quite the one in the picture. Don't get me wrong, she's got that fine firm ass, a spinner's body, same youth, and vibrance. All pic were within reason to the person you meet, but not the exact person - I don't think. And far from anything close to a let down, more like a stand up for attention.

She dims the light by turning it off (no dimmer) but turning on the tv for mood llighting. Hey, it works. She got me in the mood.

As previously describe, she's still full of the same enthusiasm, and now lots of spunk. Unfortunately, the spunk got bagged :jackoff:

There was some dfk then :bjs:

Then some :69:

And I have to say, there was 110% engagement to fulfill and gratify. There was no holding back here baby, besides me. But I let it out soon enough. Many positions.

Our mooding lighting TV would go into sleep mode, and it gets dark, so she goes to turn it on. As she is standing, and bends over the tv to adjust it, I go and grab her from the back, and we are vertically spooning.

I love the vertical behind. Oh, she ached that backside, it drove me wild. Felt so privilaged.

The doggie view was fantastic, and she does it like a pse. I would say this was pretty much a pse or really great gfe++

She's got a fine firm :butt: - that's for sure. Lazy doggie :bddog:, and its over. Oh her backside was so firm and well shaped, forced me to give it all I got.

Repeatable? Yes - for sure.

Lovable? Very

Sinful? Absolutey

Regretable? Not in your life.

This girl performs - and it helped me to perform as well. I'm not the easiest to arouse, but she gave me the stiffy without any manual assistance.

Treat her well, as if history proves true, she will definately treat you like royalty. Definately one to be satisfied with.

What would I change??? Location, location, location. Setting the atmosphere in a slightly more upscale location would make this experience 1st class. Doesn't have to be a nice hotel, but at least a well staged room. Maybe a shared shower option to substitute for cuddling. That would leave a great exit impression, and residual memory to encourage an immediate followup.

Good times, very good times.

Calirty

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.