Guy claims a SP got him arrested (But he is obviously trying to just slander her)

I just wanted to post this so everyone knows this guy who had an account here under the name "DaveyBoy999" is PMing people trying to slander a lady (who is also a member here on cerb) and says he is going to post this on all the boards along with the fact that I do not screen the ladies well. (Seriously he told me this!)

I do not wish to write her name down here as I don't want to encourage him or assist him in his slanderous efforts but I am sure it will come out on other sites who she is... but it's pretty obvious his goal is to slander her (and now he wants to slander cerb because I would not beleive his far fetched stories and attempts to convince me of this craziness).

Here is his last PM to me before I banned him and his IP from the site. Nice threat eh?

"Depending on the resolution/or no resolution I am fully prepared to contact and inform others, including site sponsors of the lack of protection for your customers and for that matter the poor screening of your SP's. I do not and will not take this lightlly."

The crap I have to deal with to run a nice site!!... Moving on...

He is claiming that she is a undercover police officer and he got busted by her and her "partner". I asked him some simple questions and he got all pissy and mad because I did not beleive him (Yes, first sign I should have just deleted him from the site). He could not tell me what charge he was given, he could not tell me any facts at all (not even the name of the arresting officer) so he is just caught in a big lie.

As we all know by now prostitution is legal in Canada and this guy just has no clue. He is claiming that he got arrested when he showed up for an appointment with her. (Watching too much USA based COPS and other US police shows I think). This sort of thing does not happen unless she asked him to meet her on a public street corner and I can't see that happening. He also said she was using fake photos on her profile here on cerb but she had her webcam on in the chat room the other day and I can assure you that is also a lie... the lady on the webcam was the same lady in the photos.

I checked the chat room logs here and he was trying to ask this lady questions in chat and was trying to book an appointment with her. As soon as she logged off he posted in the chat room that she was a cop (This is what started this who thing, really she wasn't interested in him and I think he was pissed off at this so he tried to slander her right on the spot saying something like this when she left the room - obvious trouble maker)

Anyway, if you got a PM from him or see or hear this guy posting on other sites he is just a trouble maker trying to slander a lady from what I can tell. I would say just ignore him and be sure to let people know what he is trying to do.

Not a very nice guy!

(Watching too much USA based COPS and other US police shows I think). This sort of thing does not happen unless she asked him to meet her on a public street corner and I can't see that happening.

I checked the chat room logs here and he was trying to ask this lady questions in chat and was trying to book an appointment with her. As soon as she logged off he posted in the chat room that she was a cop (This is what started this who thing, really she wasn't interested in him and I think he was pissed off at this so he tried to slander her right on the spot saying something like this when she left the room - obvious trouble maker)

Not a very nice guy!

And yup not a nice guy...again your actions are most appreciated MOD. Thanks!

Thanks to the MODs.....you are great.....I cn't believe a scam this size trying to harm another person.......

Thanks again Mod!

He may find it hard to get his nuts off in Ottawa again unless he wants to date the Palm Sisters, but you never know, they just might turn him in as well!

Guest s******ecan****

Thanks Mod ....I giggle at the thoughts of this imbecile attempting to go

"mano a mano" with you!

:bowdown:

Looks like you caught this before any damage was done ... so cudos to you and a pox on DaveyBoys head!! :sm185:

Scout

I love technology. One could be caught red handed.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'll say like Kih; new member with unusually similar name.

And that became a new member just this week, possibly just after Mod posted the warning...

i should not get involved with this but could not resist this time. Quite the coincidence KiH. thank goodness the MOD/MODs will do what is right. Hats off to the MOD again

Thanks MOD for your insight into this kooks motif.....what a loser that guy seems to be.

Not sure of the coincidence, but a new member has similar name.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29830

Yup Same guy... I banned his IP however just after he made this last account so he could not log back in to verify it with the email verification link.

I think we all owe the MOD a drink for eeveryone behaved, dignified and safe. It's a realy thankless job and you are appreciated.

this guy is not too brilliant, signs back on using the same handle (well he added a extra 9 at the end)see you later Daveyboy. Hey I got an idea for you Daveyboy next time use Daveyboy0000 cause the number 0 is a better representation of yourself;-) Nicely done MOD

Yup Same guy... I banned his IP however just after he made this last account so he could not log back in to verify it with the email verification link.

this guy is not too brilliant, signs back on using the same handle (well he added a extra 9 at the end)see you later Daveyboy. Hey I got an idea for you Daveyboy next time use Daveyboy0000 cause the number 0 is a better representation of yourself;-) Nicely done MOD

Agreed. They sure are going to great lengths to cause problems for others.

I have a few unique handles for this twit.

IamStupid

or

TotallyDaft

or

Stoopid1

or

ShitforBrains

Good work Mod

Albeit he did make it quite easy for you, except for the aggravation of having to deal with his BS.

I think we all owe the MOD a drink for eeveryone behaved, dignified and safe. It's a realy thankless job and you are appreciated.

I agree. Thanks MOD

Calling hims names may only provoke him more or make you the next target... Most of us are aware of mr deepthroat (rattlesnake guy). I didn't post this to attack him I posted this to protect the lady who he seams to be trying very hard to slander.