Sashafox working for Zodiac?

Apparently the Zodiac club is open for business today and they want to introduce the world to Miss Leo. Thing is, the pic is Sashafox who is well known here and on CL.

She was still independant yesterday and using pics that show her face, but today she is working for an unknown agency where her face in the pic is being blurred out now. Seems suspect to me. Ad says she's 21 when Sasha goes by 19. The Zodiac ad says she's in the west end and I believe Sasha typically worked in the east end.

Maybe she is working for them, but something doesn't look right here. This Zodiac outfit looks very sketchy.

There is another twist to this :confused:. Clarissa has advertised today with Sasha both on cl and here working together in the same incall location (West-End) which is advertised by Zodiac :confused:. Could she be using this new agency as additional source or could it be possible that this new agency is using the picture of a very well known service provider without her knowledge, which in my view would be pretty stupid thing to do, even for a new inexperience agency!!!.

I spoke to Sasha this afternoon, (we are on very good terms). She is taking calls from Zodiac for the time being. She changed location as she was working with Jet Set down on Bronson and it wasnt going so well there..

That is all I know at the present time..

Just to clarify........I've been having problems the past couple months, since Monika decided to pursue some different interests(she might still sp part time) I had no one to share hotels with. When I decided to stop hosting incalls at Queen and Bronson this week, I was afraid I was going to have problems, crazy ppl calling my phone etc. I was trying to be a little bit incognito and I figured that anyone who has seen me as a client would recognize me and it wouldn't be a problem. Um,clearly this plan failed. I'm really sorry to everyone for any confusion I caused! Clarissa is a sweetheart and she let me use her apartment today, yes I have been taking calls from Zodiac. Thanks for reading this, again, sorry for any confusion.

Just to clarify........I've been having problems the past couple months, since Monika decided to pursue some different interests(she might still sp part time) I had no one to share hotels with. When I decided to stop hosting incalls at Queen and Bronson this week, I was afraid I was going to have problems, crazy ppl calling my phone etc. I was trying to be a little bit incognito and I figured that anyone who has seen me as a client would recognize me and it wouldn't be a problem. Um,clearly this plan failed. I'm really sorry to everyone for any confusion I caused! Clarissa is a sweetheart and she let me use her apartment today, yes I have been taking calls from Zodiac. Thanks for reading this, again, sorry for any confusion.

Sasha,

Although you owe no explanation for your recent endeavors - Thanks for clarification. Very classy!

This is hard to follow, but is this now Holly at PK?

yes, and to confuse things further, 2 more girls from the new Zodiac Club are now (also) with PK...that is Sacha and Letoya. Coincidence?

yes, and to confuse things further, 2 more girls from the new Zodiac Club are now (also) with PK...that is Sacha and Letoya. Coincidence?

To make it even more confusing Sacha is advertised by club Zodiac as theirs and then both Sacha and Letoya are advertised together, in a separate ad by PK, tonight on CL!!. Both ads indicating Downtown as the incall location. What a Coincidence ;-).

To make it even more confusing Sacha is advertised by club Zodiac as theirs and then both Sacha and Letoya are advertised together, in a separate ad by PK, tonight on CL!!. Both ads indicating Downtown as the incall location. What a Coincidence ;-).

In my view, I think its a brilliant form of advertising creating confusion but yet significant attention.

In my view, I think its a brilliant form of advertising creating confusion but yet significant attention.

Now Sashafox is with PK, advertised as Holly :confused:. And Letoya and Sacha advertised by both Zodiac and PK.

Although none of my business, since I do not call for ladies, but I was thinking maybe PK and Zodiac are the same people? It's rare agencies will allow ladies to affiliate with another agency. I know this because when I first came into the biz, I did work for two of our Ottawa agencies, at seperate times! Futher more, if both agencies have calls for the same lady at the same time, what happens then? Think about it guys!!

Ok so let me clarify things... I know the owners of zodiac. They are from Mtl and we have known them for years. I let Dom know that if he wanted a bit of help getting going, I would give him a hand.

Over the years he has helped me in other endevours. Again no big agency conspiracy, we have a tremendous amount of calls so instead of turning down business I direct some his way. Its not a bad move on our part. Competition is a good thing for the industry, as well as you the consumer..

But we are completely different agencies and entities.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ok so let me clarify things... I know the owners of zodiac. They are from Mtl and we have known them for years. I let Dom know that if he wanted a bit of help getting going, I would give him a hand.

Over the years he has helped me in other endevours. Again no big agency conspiracy, we have a tremendous amount of calls so instead of turning down business I direct some his way. Its not a bad move on our part. Competition is a good thing for the industry, as well as you the consumer..

But we are completely different agencies and entities.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow...really? and how do you explain a pic of Melissa (a PK girl) on an ad for Sacha with the Zodiac contact information. Are you also helping out with secretarial duties?

I went through the ads that were posted yesterday and I didnt find the post that you were referring to, and I will address this with Lisa as she was doing some postings yesterday.

That said, she was doing some postings for Zodiac on their behalf as they were just getting things going and its a learning curve for them.

One of the biggest advantages with working with Zodiac is that they have alot of talent they will be bringing into Ottawa from Toronto and MTL so by being able to book calls for them it will offer us the ability to book more calls instead of turning away business.

And to you the consumer it offers you more talent to choose from, at the end of the day everyone benefits.

Getting back to Sashafox or Holly (when she was with us before) it was just good timing that she jumped on board. I suggested she takes calls from both numbers to give her as much business as she wanted.

Its amazing all the conspiracies and silly postings that go on whenever someone tries something new or changes workplaces. This is a very transient industry and things change all the time.

Its amazing all the conspiracies and silly postings that go on whenever someone tries something new or changes workplaces. This is a very transient industry and things change all the time.

With all the other stuff that goes on CL, you can't blame anyone for being suspicious when odd things pop up.

I went through the ads that were posted yesterday and I didnt find the post that you were referring to, and I will address this with Lisa as she was doing some postings yesterday.

That said, she was doing some postings for Zodiac on their behalf as they were just getting things going and its a learning curve for them.

One of the biggest advantages with working with Zodiac is that they have alot of talent they will be bringing into Ottawa from Toronto and MTL so by being able to book calls for them it will offer us the ability to book more calls instead of turning away business.

And to you the consumer it offers you more talent to choose from, at the end of the day everyone benefits.

Getting back to Sashafox or Holly (when she was with us before) it was just good timing that she jumped on board. I suggested she takes calls from both numbers to give her as much business as she wanted.

The post in question was edited and the proper pic of Sacha was added.

The main problem that I have with this whole thing is the lack of transparency. First a claim that these are 2 different agencies and then a retraction that you are helping with operations and even sharing clients...that to me that is a partnership and not 2 agencies operating independently. So, a little piece of advice, don't take us for fools and it would help your reputation if you had a proactive disclosure approach to your business ventures.

That being said, best wishes for a successful partnership with Zodiac.

After reading 2 pages on this the main question was who is working for who? The answer has come back, so if you want to book a lady guess you can call 2 numbers? Now is that not what it is about for us gents? Book a lady through a number and away we go!

And I don't really care if their is a partnership, if there is more ladies from either TO or Montreal who benefits from this?

My 2 cents on the subject, BUT... lastly the only thing I like to see is a web site for both agencies, with ladies pics and services offered, it goes a long way for customer satisfaction.

If by Helping out another agency its a partnership, then it is a very limited time deal, just to help them get off the ground in this very competitive market..

Again mountains out of molehills.. Anyways I did give them the 411 on some very good clients that are cerb members as well as some individuals that are to be avoided.. I gave them a copy of our blacklist to help on their security matters. (something I would do for any agency that wishes to do the same for us).

And to answer your question Pete, many many clients ask us who do we have that is new? By having fresh new faces it keeps people happy to have this kind of choice..

It wasnt so much that they were sharing PK girls as much as we were sending some Zodiac girls calls.. Melissa, Chase, Yaz, vayda, Samantha, Jenna, and Nathalia are available Exclusively through PK..

Maybe this clarifies things a bit better?

Helping out or partnership, J it really does not matter to myself.

If I see you are advertising or Zodiac, and there is good info on the lady, I'm interested irregardless what number to call.

The point I was trying to make, was that.... more ladies.. the merrier men should be:cool: I would hope?

6 of one - half a dozen of the other...

I think that most long time hobbyists see certain symptoms as warning signs - people moving around (agency to agency), changing their name and combine that with B&S and horror stories of scammers using legit photos of legit ladies to lure in customers...and then there is CL. So it becomes easy to see why members would be concerned.

That said I met Sashafox while she was Holly with PK and have seen her many times with PK and then many times when she became indie.

Ultimately as long as Sasha is comfortable with the arrangements in terms of who is scheduling her calls, then that's all that matters.

• Like 1

Thank-You kindly! :-) I appreciate that!

A very good attitude and point of view Pete. A true gentlemen.. Well said.