Pigale in 2010

Guest S****an

Playtoe-No need to fear, dude. The ladies are very friendly, whether they speak english or no.

As for ordering, you only need to know 2 phrases:

1. A beer, please. Une biere, s'il vous plait.

2. My friend will pay. Mon ami va payer.

Take a walk on the wild side :smile:

That's so tipicle a large portion of Quebec can speak both languges :) it's called education. Funny some people in Canada don't know that you can get served in language of your choice when visit the other side.People spend way to much time reading and watching the right wing propaganda.

Cheers :) I should recommend that people should learn more and explore more about our country before taking of to other places.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just moved to Ottawa for business and had an amazing time there last night. A lot of beautiful Quebecois and English girls. a very good variety. Looking forward to going back there.

just come back from pigale's, was not that very busy clientel wise, but there was at least 30 to 40 dancers. lots of choices had great time with jade and diamond in the cr.

2010 was an interesting year at Pigale, whereas I've met some lovely dancers and had some great times meeting new people. From being recognised by the waitresses and barmaid (got a few chuckles with one of the barmaids over a dropped glass of club soda -basically the only thing i drink there- as the glass was "perspiring"; when she sees me, she keeps reminding me of holding the glass with both hands :-) ).

I keep seeing some regulars, like the babelicious Jenna, who is always a blast to be with. Some have drifted in and out of my visits but are still on my radar, like the friendly and spicy Maya (the spinner, brunette, Maya, not the tall and blonde Maya), the lovely Vicky, who is not there often enough to my taste, the voluptuous Leslie with her sense of humour; and one of my faves, "little" Sarah, a firecracker of a girl, quick witted, and all around sweetheart with a smile that could melt an iceberg (and me).

Of course, there are those i've lost track of or didn't get a chance to talk to recently, like Valerie, whom I saw last late in the spring - early summer; the sweet Brianna who is still around but not as much, it would seem.

Others i've only chatted with on the main floor but did not get to spend time with, like Brooklyn. There are others, of course, but it will be for another time.....

• Like 1

I went last night. Although it seems to be a downtime in the Holidays, I met a very nice young lady - Roxy. She`s from Toronto and is here for the week. It seems we had pretty good chemistry and she enjoyed my soft hands. Very nice personality and very sensuous. We ended up doing much more than what would be expected. A very good experience.

I had the pleasure of meeting a nice lady in here back in Octobernamed Danika; about 5'4?, medium build, long brown hair, nice fake breasts. I've only seen her once and it was on a Friday afternoon. I'm hoping I can see her again in 2011!

saw a dancer at Pigs n Saturday..her name was something like Chanel or something close. She is a pretty blond, fake boobs, decent body. She was wearing a black outfit that night.

Can anyone confirm her name? reviews?

Hi all, does anybody know if Sarah (smallish tunisian, french speaker) is around? Last i saw her was during the fall or early winter. PM me if you would rather not post ....

Hi all, does anybody know if Sarah (smallish tunisian, french speaker) is around? Last i saw her was during the fall or early winter. PM me if you would rather not post ....

She's there this week!

Post involved 3 clubs so decided to start it's own thread.

Edited by castle
Post involved 3 clubs so decided to start it's own thread.