There's been a few posts about Young vs Old, that's not what this is. =P

I'm courious how many other people saw an MA/SP that was older then himself? Or if you don't know of one (for some, the choice is only younger or very younger), if you would if one came along?

And how big was the difference.

Personnaly, i've seen one that is one generation older then me (i.e. the age of my parents) and it was a wonderfull experience. She was gorgeous, so nice and she rocked my world.

• Like 2

I am over fifty so anyone I visit is younger than me, I will comment from my point of view. I have met a certain lady just over forty about three times in the lays six months every time it gets better and better, I have being with a couple of Ladies in their twenties that were special also. Being polite and respectful with what ever aged lady you see is one way to make sure your visit is a experience you remember or rocking as you mentioned, you will develop a little more Chemistry with some more than others which makes it even better.

Since I have joined Cerb any lady young or old I had the privilege to share a short time with has being nothing than spectacular, thank you ladies.

• Like 2

There are some of us who are 50+ and obviously we see gentlemen who are younger and older than ourselves.

Mostly, people (in my civilian life) seems to think i'm crazy cause i'm interested in older ladies then myself. There's a very nice and cute 43 years old lady at the corner store that i have a huge crush and asked out. My co-workers (50 and 60) said i was crazy and should be checking out girl my age and that they'd go for girls in their 20s if they could.

Likewise, in my friends, most guys seems to be dating girls younger. So i'm just wondering if there's others that are interested in older ladies then themselves.

( I do like younger girls too, i just have a wide range of preference. Age doesn't really matter to me. If the lady is smart, nice and pretty, i'll be attracted. :D)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I am not a fan of the young ones...I am a dad and a grampa and I can't bring myself to lie down with anyone near to my daughter's age. It is a mental block I have and I can't get past it besides, I find that the more mature ladies (as opposed to older), tend to be a little less self-conscious and often have enough experience to know what a man likes and, more importantly, what they like...and not afraid to show it.

There are simply so many traits that can make a lady attractive (and I don't just mean physical traits!)

I do have a preference for age (at least 25 or older), just as I do body type, hair colour, attitude, interests, etc etc. But in my mind you simply can never reduce a person just to one factor. A lady can so easily pique my interest in so many ways that any one thing, like age, simply isn't a determining factor by itself.

It might be a nice smile, humour, seductive ads, seductive boobs! (I am who I am), insightful posts, genuine friendliness, or any of a dozen other things that entice, any one of which more important than age!

• Like 3

I am not a fan of the young ones...I am a dad and a grampa and I can't bring myself to lie down with anyone near to my daughter's age. It is a mental block I have and I can't get past it besides, I find that the more mature ladies (as opposed to older), tend to be a little less self-conscious and often have enough experience to know what a man likes and, more importantly, what they like...and not afraid to show it.

I'm in the same category as you. However, there have been a select few younger ladies (mid-twenties) that have the sexual and sensual maturity of a more mature lady. Those younger ones make me feel like a young guy again! I don't see myself as being "older", but I do have a hesitation with some of the younger ladies. :)

I'm courious how many other people saw an MA/SP that was older then himself? Or if you don't know of one (for some, the choice is only younger or very younger), if you would if one came along?

And how big was the difference.

Yes. But I don't know how big the difference was, 'cos I didn't ask :)

• Like 1

I saw one that's 10 years older then me. Everyone is different, but I didn't feel as if her age contributed to that difference. She could've been my age and it wouldn't have changed anything imo.

• Like 1

Of course, the lady needs to be awesome, smart, pretty and nice! Just the age wouldn't help if she's not.

It does add a little something special though. A real MILF experience. ;)

Let's put it this way, which would you rather take for a spin:

1955 Mercedes 300SL gullwing:

01.jpg

Current Mercedes SLS gullwing:

mercedes-benz-sls-amg-photoshot-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-specifications-657x438.jpg

My choice: Both!

Each car has something different to offer and not because one is newer than the other, but just because they are different.