Busty SPs. SPs please weigh in ;)

Hi folks,

So the title says it all. I'm getting into this again and my regulars have retired. Does anyone have any recommendedations for busty SPs? Real or fake. SPs, feel free to message me.

I will probably toftt, but reccomendations are always welcome.

Thanks, and I hope everyone is having a sexy, good time.

J

Both ladies that have already been mentioned are awesome, and I'd like to add Leighxox to the list, along with Kaylee Kisses. Both ladies are all natural and worth the visit!

• Like 2

I have never seen her but there are many positive reviews for Riley who advertises on EC. I generally prefer natural bodies and small breasts but I can't recall the name of the duo brunettes who used to advertise on BP. They had tight stripper bodies and awesome augmented breasts, great duo service. I know bringing them up with no name is useless but maybe someone else remembers them. They're incall was way out main st in one of the new developments.

They had tight stripper bodies and awesome augmented breasts, great duo service. I know bringing them up with no name is useless but maybe someone else remembers them. They're incall was way out main st in one of the new developments.

That would likely be Savanna and Phoenix, but they are long gone.

Cheers,

• Like 2

That would likely be Savanna and Phoenix, but they are long gone.

Cheers,

Yes that was them. Fuck they were awesome and sexy. Anyhow better not hijack the thread.

36 DDD here as well and i like soft suckling ,oil massages or russian :boobeyes:

Some posts have to be Quoted or Repeated!!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Emily Rushton is in Winnipeg this week and what can I say. They are real and they are magnificent!

I'm beginning to sound like a major shill but fuck it, Gwen (LusciousGwen) has excellent huge naturals. G-cup, I believe. Very nice, very soft, and she knows how to use them.

Luscious Gwenn? All natural G cup? I'm intrigued. Where does she advertise?

Additional Comments:

Ah, I see her on ec. Total package, short, g cups and wears glasses.

Too bad she only does outcalls...

Im advertising here and there. Not really available too much at the moment. I am thinking march or april I will be coming out if my sp hibernation lol I will keep everyone posted.

Additional Comments:

Luscious Gwenn? All natural G cup? I'm intrigued. Where does she advertise?

Additional Comments:

Ah, I see her on ec. Total package, short, g cups and wears glasses.

Too bad she only does outcalls...

G CUP wow! Im impressed as well as intrigued. And I thought I had huge knockers. Lol too bad I cant be a pooner lol I woukd like to see those

• Like 1

im advertising here and there. Not really available too much at the moment. I am thinking march or april i will be coming out if my sp hibernation lol i will keep everyone posted.

Additional comments:

G cup wow! Im impressed as well as intrigued. And i thought i had huge knockers. Lol too bad i cant be a pooner lol i woukd like to see those

threesome! Threesome! Threesome!

• Like 1

threesome! Threesome! Threesome!

I definitively would be all over that. I think that would a great way to bring me out of my semi retirement. !

• Like 2