Best kissing/cuddling experience 2013

Mine was a French Canadian girl (are they all so warm?) I am ashamed to admit I don't recall her name. It was a fleeting encounter in a cr. She blew me away by describing her other work was in the summer as an exterminator (she was kidding me, right? But her hands were strong.

As I look back memories of her body are fading but oh my, those kisses....

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

My most enjoyable kissing and cuddling (more like slow, sensual body slides that felt like cuddling) was with a Massage Attendant...PassionVitto...which reminds me, October 26 seems like such a long time ago. ;-)

Edited by c**io**m7

Guest P**aq

Mine was with one of the SP's of CERB the week between Christmas and New Years. We spent a solid 20 minutes cuddling when we were done and she asked me to stay inside her during that time. Made my year :)

A very nice young lady in Sydney Australia name Lia. After the first SOG, she drew a warm bath for the two of us and we cuddled and kissed in the tub until I was ready to go again.

Mine was with one of the SP's of CERB the week between Christmas and New Years. We spent a solid 20 minutes cuddling when we were done and she asked me to stay inside her during that time. Made my year :)

who was that...do share

Tie for first place in 2013 for me

My reconnection in 2013 with Emily Rushton. Getting to kiss, snuggle, holding each other and looking at each other in the eyes...very special, very intimate, and one reason a encounter with Emily always is the date of a lifetime, and I'm always left with Magical Memories of our encounters. Emily is a gem,a very special lady and someone I will always have time for...OK I confess, I like Emily

Then there was the honeymoon/consummation of my marriage to Gabriella Laurence. After quite a while on CERB bantering back and forth, not just in posts, but in pm's and emails too we finally got the chance to connect.

And we got to know one another while kissing, cuddling and talking to each other. Our "honeymoon" was special because while it was the first time together, we kinda knew one another from posts and pm's, and it was special to get to know one another in person. And Gabriella is a lady I will see again

No second, third or fourth places or so on, I had two encounters in 2013 and both were GREAT encounters. Fortunately both encounters were great, if I had to rank just one as the best well I wouldn't post, just feel uncomfortable doing anything that comes close to ranking ladies into first, second, third etc place.

A rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

Guest tangy

the best kisser and cuddler would have to be tianna from alo and those body slides are amasing

My vote definitely go PassionVitto at ALO. I rarely have wet kiss with service provider, but could not resist sensual PassionVitto's. Her cuddling was so warm I felt myself melt into the air.

• Like 4