Boobs?

Miel, I think whatever makes you happy is the way to go. You're going to get 10 guys tell you they like big, fake tits, and 10 others that love them natural. And it doesn't matter what any of them think.

I heartily agree with the first part bugger ... honey, I can't help but be amazed ... why do so many think its either huge, lumpy, fake boobs or au naturel ... there's a whole world of wonders in between. Best of luck with your choice Miel ... me thinks a before and after taste test is a great idea

I want my boobs big and beautiful too!

I plan on going from my natual B cup to a nice full D.. saline implants by April..

Im excited/nervous at the same time..!!

Personally, natural is much better.

Often, what I noticed in fake boobs is that it becomes too big and creates a diversion from the rest of the body.

A woman with larger breasts will very often be a little more curvy and to me, it's perfect because it's proportionate and it looks and feel healthy.

One cannot expect to be a 38DD and be 100lbs; it doesn't go together.

So better natural for me!

I love small boobs and I love big boobs; I love all boobs. Different types of boobs for different types of people. To me size does not matter it's the overall sex appeal of a woman that carries the day. I think Emma gave you all the things to consider concerning big boobs, and she certainly knows what she is talking about. It's a personal decision. If you want to have big boobs to increase your clientele, I'm not sure it would be worth the investment; but if it is to make you feel more of a woman, then perhaps. Same comment goes for SinCindy who is already a beautiful woman. Good luck.:grin:

I envy girls with small breasts, they can WEAR anything (much like Emma noted.) In addition, they don't need to wear a bra!

If I wear a form-fitting shirt - it looks as though I'm trying to reveal a bit more than I should.

I'm naturally a C and I would be very happy as a small B cup. I was thinking of getting a reduction. It's all relative, isn't it? I hate using the old cliche - you want what you can't have - and yet it seems very a propos for the topic presented.

Miel, all I can say is that you will most likely love the look of your larger breasts, and that you should go for it if you perceive that it would make you look sexier and feel happier. xox.

You have to think of the pros and the cons and is it really what YOU want. This has to be a personal decision. I have 38dd all natural and i love them but i can certainly tell you some of the cons about having larger breasts..

1/you do get noticed more but for the wrong reasons

2/back pains

3/try finding the right size to fit you in a dress...damn hard if your larger on top and smaller on bottom

4/when your eating sometimes they almost sit on the table

5/they can get in the way..

6/what if you fainted on top of someone and he smothered in between your boobs?

7/they are heavy

I love my boobs and have had years to get to used to all the cons ...you would have to start from the beginning...the most important thing is to make sure you are doing this for You and not for someone else.

kisses,

Emma

As someone with all-natural 38 G's, I can attest to all of the above. My back aches at the end of the day, I'm getting grooves in my shoulders from bra straps, I have to pay over $100 for specialty sizes (because chain stores like La Senza and Victoria's Secret do not carry my size) just for one bra and therefore have a very limited lingerie selection due to the exorbitant cost. Then, you sometimes end up wearing the wrong size just because it's cheaper and easier to find and it sort of does the trick--except that the boning in the middle won't lie flat and so you have a little cave in the front. I can't even tell you how many times an errant crumb has landed down my shirt and in between my boobs and I have to do the discreet reach under to fish it out. Not cool.

Stay with what you've got miss!

I have only seen one girl with fakes. It was noticeable when I felt them, not as much when I looked at them (I am no expert). My preference is larger, but larger in the natural way. But I guess it's hit or miss if the size given is fake or not. Thus, I generally end up seeing Bs or small Cs.

...the most important thing is to make sure you are doing this for You.

kisses,

Emma

That is awesome advice!

Guest W***ledi*Time

WOMEN wanting bigger breasts can now test drive a new pair
before
going under the knife.

A new consulting system, called Biodynamics Breast Analysis, has been invented by global health care company Allergan, which has provided the service to a select small number of cosmetic breast surgeons in the UK,
The Sun
reports.

It allows clients to choose the shape, lift and feel of their new bust from a range of 500 styles, and in sizes ranging from a UK size A cup to F cup.

Patients wear their made-to-measure implants in a special vest for a day to make sure they are the perfect fit prior to surgery.

Mario Russo, plastic surgery chief at The Hospital Group, which offers the service, said: "For the first time women can see - and feel - what they'll look like after surgery."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/women-can-test-new-a-range-of-500-boobs/story-e6frfhk6-1225818627948

woooohoooo!!!!!!:boobies:

now I can get a pair to play with all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jackoff:

Guest S***dst***

WOMEN wanting bigger breasts can now test drive a new pair
before
going under the knife.

That reminds me of
which apparently is starting to become populared here in Ottawa; according to the radio people.

I say, false advertising lol.

Being an ass man, I really have no say/opinion pro or con breast implants. I'm kind of bias, having met the lovely Miel in person, her ass is just sublime!

Personally I don't think you should get any kind of cosmetic alterations to your boobs, it would throw off your seemingly perfect, lithe body.

From my experience with women who have them they tend to get tender and sore faster than natural breasts, hence not as much fun for the guy to play with; and in some cases, the girls who play with their own 8)

All of what was mentioned about pain in the back, clothes not fitting the same etc that was mentioned is also true.

My two cents is pretty simple and straight forward. Whatever you decide has to be waht you really want and desire. Real or fake people are attracted those who are comfortable with themselves over
ANYONE
who is simply attractive.

Guest k***na

i must say i love my boobs!

they are DD's all natural and i dont need to wear a bra all the time.and to be honest im very comfortable without one too!

small boobs are nice too but i guess it all depends on a mans preferance

I love breasts of all sizes and shapes, for me the nipples are what I am really crazy for, those who know me know how much of a nipple man I am! LOL.

One thing I am curious about is if nipple sensitivity suffers when you get implants? Older types I think so, but newer ones not so much?

Miel, my opinion (and you know what they say about free advice) would be to keep it real, and learn to accept and appreciate what you have.

You look pretty darned hot in these pictures you have on here (at least from what I can see). I've never met you, but I'm guessing you're gorgeous (your reviews certainly suggest it!)

I personally prefer natural everything on a woman - I even prefer women who don't wear makeup over those who do. I also find that the differences help define beauty. Large breasts, small breasts, thin, a few extra pounds, short, tall - for me, it's the "whole package"... and personality weighs VERY big in there too.

I don't have Brad Pitt's pecs, but I would never consider implants - there are plenty of ladies out there who find me attractive (well, okay, at least few anyhow :lol:)

... hey wait!!! Did I say I don't have Brad Pitt's pecs?.. hmm... maybe I do... ya, no, scratch that - I'm totally frickin' buff!!! YA! Look at me, I'm hotter than Brad frickin'-Pitt! :lol:

I don't have Brad Pitt's pecs, but I would never consider implants - there are plenty of ladies out there who find me attractive (well, okay, at least few anyhow :lol:)

Well....I did not have Brad's pec muscles...so I had the implants.....darn thing is.............. they sliped down and now I look like I have a beer belly..........dam things!!!

Does anyone have any information or experience with

Dr. Silverman here in Ottawa?

Can anyone recommend the best in Ottawa for Breast Augmentation?

I am considering Dr. Silverman.. :boobeyes:

How big is too big?

Well I think that depends on a ladies particular body type. Overly large breasts on a thin lady look obviously fake to me. I think a woman body looks best when all the parts are well proportioned.

Since you are asking, I would say in your case overly large starts at DD (IMHO). Ideally C.

Good luck boob shopping.

How big is too big?

Bigger than what you have now, my dear. I think your breasts look divine. Honestly.

(Well, you asked)

This reminds me of a picture that was sent to me awhile back of a very skinny lady in her 70s wearing tiny shorts, bikini top and roller skates (or maybe inline skates). Everything was sagging except her mammoth DDs on an 80 lbs leathery frame. This is an image I cannot seem to purge from my memory and I still have nightmares. The moral of the story is to keep them proportional to your frame. I recommend a C at most. Best of luck Cindy.