Boobs?

Does anyone have any information or experience with

Dr. Silverman here in Ottawa?

Can anyone recommend the best in Ottawa for Breast Augmentation?

I am considering Dr. Silverman.. :boobeyes:

You can look at my reply in the other thread with reference to this subject.

Good luck.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22451

How big is too big?

As for size, as long as it looks good it is OK with me. It is more the way they look (shape) that matters to me. My experience with fake boobs are that the smaller they are initially, the better they look after.

Just have in mind that most women that does breast implants will get "booby greed" after, they want bigger. The new found attention you will get will be a power trip for a while. Make sure to read up on the subject on one of the many formums dealing with cosmetic surgery.

My boobs is implant but is really look natural and when you touch trust me is very smooth and warm like a natural breast is cost me a lot for that ;-)

You have to try for tell what i tell is real

Sorry for my bad english

Eva xx

So, here I sit looking at profiles of all the ladies and I'm thinking I'd like to get my boobies touched up....cosmecticaly that is....

What do you think???

I am going to getting breast implants, and what I have learned is you can't tell anyone, everyone is a critic and no one is concerned about your own choices for yourself.

IF your going to do it or even if your not you just wnt information. PLEASE make sure the surgeon is cerified as a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic surgeon. YES there is a big difference. just because someone had a good experience with that surgeon does not make it qualified.

www.canadaba.com is a good place to start doing some research.

• Like 1

Agree with all the comments and at the end it is really up to the ladies and they should do it for them.

From the 'client' standpoint. I actually prefer and try and select gals with natural breasts. The manufactured look/feel just doesn't do it for me.

I think it is good/lucky that we all have our own preferences.

Fake turns me on, because they are just right there. Big, soft and saggy naturals on the other hand doesn't do it for me.

This should and must be a choice of the person getting the work done, not by satisfying someone else.

My boobs is implant but is really look natural and when you touch trust me is very smooth and warm like a natural breast is cost me a lot for that ;-)

You have to try for tell what i tell is real

Sorry for my bad english

Eva xx

This sounds good to me, Eva!

The only person you can please yourself Miel is yourself. To thine own self be true. Me, I am happy with what I have, but it does get more difficult finding tops to fit;-)

I've heard that 36C is the perfect size. It's what most women want. What do you think?

To this I add: if it's going to boost your confidence, go for it. But only if it's for confidence!

So, here I sit looking at profiles of all the ladies and I'm thinking I'd like to get my boobies touched up....cosmecticaly that is....

What do you think???

I think your boobs are perfect the way they are now!

I've heard that 36C is the perfect size. It's what most women want. What do you think?

I hear that a lot, and that is a nice size. But a 36C will be a 34D if it is a smaller frame lady or a 38B if she is a little bigger, so don't blindly look at the C because it will change with the size around the chest.

And yes, it is a little harder to find fitting lingerie if you go too big, have to go to specialty stores and that is very $$$. No other stores carry a set in XS/S bottom and 34D/DD top. But it sure as hell looks good :boobies: