1757 / 1792

Visiting Ottawa soon don't know the city real well. I have a silly question about. AOL on Banks. Are 1757 and 1792 Bank street locations essentaily accros the street from each other? or is there some kind of north/ south nubering system?

Guest c**io**m7

Yes, the difference is...PassionVitto is at VIP more often than any other ALO location and, she puts the V in VIP...(Very Intensely Passionate...Vitto Is Passion)

I jest...each location has its own name.

Rubs, enjoy ALO, they are a great choice!!

Edited by c**io**m7

hi Rubs - I think VIP (1792 Bank) is slightly more discreet. Its a stand alone building with the entrance at the back, well away from traffic and pedestrians. I have not yet visited the location across the street, but I'm told its on the 2nd floor of a strip mall - the kind of place with small offices for doctors, lawyers and accountants (I'm sure someone will correct me if that's not 100% accurate). Still discrete, but you run the the risk of meeting your sister in law as she leaves her accountant's office!

• Like 2

Yes, the difference is...PassionVitto is at VIP more often than any other ALO location and, she puts the V in VIP...(Very Intensely Passionate...Vitto Is Passion)

I jest...each location has its own name.

Rubs, enjoy ALO, they are a great choice!!

Yay! Ty I am going to have to cheat and steal your Line for an add in the future... ".(Very Intensely Passionate...Vitto Is Passion)" ... Love it!

Thanks Curious :-)

Visiting Ottawa soon don't know the city real well. I have a silly question about. AOL on Banks. Are 1757 and 1792 Bank street locations essentaily accros the street from each other? or is there some kind of north/ south nubering system?

Yup, they are actually just across the street from each other. Both locations started out as competing spas and then they were both independently brought under the ALO family at different times.

Consider it no different from the countless Tim Hortons out there, many of which are just across the street from each other too. ;)

• Like 3