Sultry Sofia

There's only one way to describe Sofia... a Goddess. the moment you lay eyes on her, you are in awe of the perfectly sculpted body of a deity to the welcoming personality and skillful touch.

I'm not an expert on massage techniques, but I could tell Sofia was a master (or is that mistress). My body shivered a couple of times as her touch found the stress spots in my neck, shoulders and back. normally, I would offer to return the favour, but I must confess that the massage was so relaxing that I opted to be selfish and enjoy every last bit of it.

Although I was there for the full hour, the session went so fast, that I could not believe it was over so fast. We spend a lot of time conversing about different topics, and Sofia has a talent making any topic interesting with the hint of the Spanish accent in her words.

It was so hard to say good bye at the end... But I believe this was only the first of many encounters to come for me and Sofia.

Sofia was a big surprise. She met me at the door with this exotic lingerie and beautiful smile. She has a great body and is warm and engaging. Sofia started with a sensual touch which as it built sent shivers through me. She has a lot of experience at never lost contact. She is safe but really really good at massage. That cute accent, warm touch, soft brushes of her beautiful breasts and amazing view. She built and built up to an amazing finish. Wow this is really something for those that love a sensuous genuine touch. Amazing!

I spent some very, very sexy time with Sofia last night.

Sensuous touch, fantastic massage combined with smooth & soft skin made for an amazing hour. The time went by so fast, I definitely did not want it to end.

Sofia is a beautiful, tall and smart Spanish beauty.

• Like 1

Just seen Sofia for the first time. All I can say it was Awesome!!!!! I Had a great time from the start till the end. Great body slides...... Will be seeing her again for sure.

I just wanted to add my recommendation to this growing list.

I saw Sofia just recently. I had a hard week and felt like a good, strong massage. After trying to book with a few MA's with no success, I finally landed on Sofia's ad and decided to give her a try. She agreed to take me at the last minute which was lucky for me.

As for my experience with her, I only have one word, WOW!

Sofia is a beautiful and sweet lady. She made me feel comfortable as soon as she walked in the room. She has amazing massage skills and my tight muscles just melted beneath her warm hands and the finish, well, WOW! :-)

Gentlemen, if you are looking for a good MA, give Sofia a call. You will not regret it. I didn't and I will definitely see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.