just a heads up for any fellas looking for sp`s ,i cant stress enough the importance of good reviews , made the terrible mistake of seeing a couple with no reviews or recommed`s at all, simply being very enticed by an ad , trust me it will never happen again .. lol ,you will regret it . feel free to inbox for more info .

• Like 1

just a heads up for any fellas looking for sp`s ,i cant stress enough the importance of good reviews , made the terrible mistake of seeing a couple with no reviews or recommed`s at all, simply being very enticed by an ad , trust me it will never happen again .. lol ,you will regret it . feel free to inbox for more info .

In all fairness to the ladies with no reco's or reviews- not all will be bad! In order for any encounter to be successful and fun good communication needs to take place in the beginning. Reviews or not an unhappy encounter can occur if there is no chemistry, attraction, misunderstandings about services provided, poor hygiene for either person, or both, or many other issues that again- should be understood and discussed prior to meeting-especially with someone new or unknown. Keeping in mind- sometimes bad days happen for even the best recoed girl or the nicest hobbyist, making for an unhappy encounter. nobody is perfect and unless you've been lied to about pictures, upcharged for what should have been included or some other intentionally dishonest act, then a second chance is always fair:)

• Like 6

Recommendations IMHO are not the end all in selecting a lady to see. Yes a tool, but just one of many

But some companions are just starting out, so they may not have any recommendations yet. Ladies just new to this lifestyle would never get started because if the advice given to guys is don't see a lady unless she has a reco. Recos come from seeing clients, even the VERY first one

Also a great companion may not have any recos, not because she is not a good companion, but because a client, after having a great encounter, doesn't write about it in the recommendation threads, for whatever reason. Doesn't mean she is a bad companion, just that her client didn't write a recommendation when one was deserved

Finally, especially in the case of ladies who tour regularly, but even those who occasionally tour, if there are no recommendations in your city, take a look at the recommendation threads for other cities. She may be recommended in other cities.

I have had great encounters with some ladies who at the time had no recommendations (they do now ;-) ) But if I followed the logic of don't see a lady who has no recommendations, well the loss would have been mine

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

Valid points all around......Having a reco is great but sometimes TOFTT can work out.

Edited by boomer01
spelling

In all fairness to the ladies with no reco's or reviews- not all will be bad! In order for any encounter to be successful and fun good communication needs to take place in the beginning. Reviews or not an unhappy encounter can occur if there is no chemistry, attraction, misunderstandings about services provided, poor hygiene for either person, or both, or many other issues that again- should be understood and discussed prior to meeting-especially with someone new or unknown. Keeping in mind- sometimes bad days happen for even the best recoed girl or the nicest hobbyist, making for an unhappy encounter. nobody is perfect and unless you've been lied to about pictures, upcharged for what should have been included or some other intentionally dishonest act, then a second chance is always fair:)

i agree 100 % , a reco is just a helpful bit of advice , its different strokes for different folks, what im attracted to might not be what your attracted to and vice versa , chemistry, attraction all what cristy said is right on the button.... on a positive note i had an awesome time with a gorgeous young lady last night .. yes thats why i cant stop smiling !!

• Like 1