Star in Aylmer....

her pics don't do her justice really...she's a cutie says 22 but looks younger...

nice little dance to warm you up...sweet eyes when she looks up at you with your manhood down her throat ..hehe...oh btw she does a wicked whipped cream bj....no cim

doesn''t forget to give "the boys" a good tongue lashing too...(my particular fav..mmm)

sweet little round ass...nice little clit ring to play with...

she loves to please...(has had a child)

ymmv with anal...

don't expect Ms Veronica or Ms PrettyPaige but for $ it's hard to beat...

:cool:

I saw here again last week too! Yes again. I move on after a few visites with provider but she makes sure that I return. Guess it works..lol Great service, best in Ottawa for value and looks.

Guest bartholomew_allen

That last link (her website) no longer works. Was probably taken down when they found out it contained naked pics? Or we generated too much traffic.

I chatted with her yesterday and it looks like she is retiring for now as she has a new man in her life. Too bad for me as I was hoping to see her soon but good news for her.

I saw here again last night . I got a 1hr long session and again she as the magic. Wow I got a nice dance then a nice message. Time was almost up and I got full GFE for 30 extra mins(a little extra) but so worth it. She then followed me in shower and Mr Happy got happy again and got to do a round in their..Great service, pays to be a regular with her..

PS Sorry for typos..lol

Guest bartholomew_allen

So she hasnt' retired after all? What are the services she offers? What's implied in "GFE"? Thanx!

Hi Bonjour !:p

It s my first time here and my anglish is not very good. So if someone traduce my tread i appr?ciad that. J ai donc rencontr? star chez elle a Aylmer. Une fille tr?s le fun, entousiasme, ouverte a la discussion et aux propositions pour la rencontre. J ai pris une heure de temps avec elle et ce fut tr?s agr?able. Voici donc mon appr?siation de facon rapide en chiffre.

9 services (no cim mais elle est excellente pour le bbbj;))

8 body

10 attitude

Merci de me lire.

Oui je serais pr?s a r?p?ter l'exp?rience

Here is the translated post from Playtex above:

Hi!

I met Star at her place in Aylmer. A very fun girl, enthusiastic, open to discussions and to suggestions for the meeting. I took an hour with her and it was awesome. Here is my appreciation in numbers:

Service: 9 (no CIM but excellent on BBBJ)

Body: 8

Attitude: 10

Thank you for reading me!

Guest B*********3

Hi there, I am interested in seeing star. But her web pages arent working for me, does anyone have one up to date.

you'll need to hit her up on msn, have a convo, and she will give you access, at least she did for me... before I spoke to her on msn, I couldn't see the pics either.