ShannoninWpg

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest A*ro**n

Well, I guess the honour is mine to start this thread. I noticed that the latest thread on Shannon was closed off by the mod, where it was beginning to look like a recommendation thread. So here we are.

Over the past year, I've visited Shannon quite a few times. Enjoying some of the services she has to offer. I did post a recommendation after my first visit, which can be found here.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=470672#post470672

I did get to see her again most recently, and enjoyed one of her Nuru massages once again. Everything I mentioned before still stands. The funny thing was, is we were having some small talk as she was getting ready and I was laying on the bed. As I was still talking, she laid those wonderful oiled breasts on my back and began the massage. I had a total train of though derailment; 20 car pile up. So began an hour of complete bliss.

Getting in contact with Shannon is as easy as she states. She's very responsive with her e-mail. As far as scheduling, we've always been able to arrange something in the first couple of e-mails and she sticks to those time. I have been the one that almost cancelled once and cancelled before Christmas due to illness. Both times she was understanding.

With regards to location, she has a great spot in South West Winnipeg. She keeps her place very clean and inviting, and usually has some candles and soft music playing in the background. A shower is available before and after if you need.

Another great thing about her, is she's quite interactive on the boards here. You'll see her posting in the "General Discussion" threads. You get a great sense of her adventurousness. Which, if you treat her right, may get to experience first hand ;)

Anyhow, I'll end off by just saying she is a very soft and sensual woman, who takes pleasure in your pleasure. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.

I will whole heartedly recommend Shannon to anyone who will respect her for what she is. A great person who really enjoys what she does! Her rates are well worth the service she provides.

I have seen Shannon more than once when she has hosted in a Jacuzzi suite, and my time spent with her was fabulous. Shannon makes sure that you are pampered and treated like a king, making your pleasure come first. It is so obvious that she loves what she does as her passion and enthusiasm is there from the moment you step into the room.

I will definitely be seeing her again.

Took advantage of hot tub week for my first visit with Shannon. Lucky me! Got the royal treatment. Felt like I was at one of those vacation spas. Needless to say, Shannon loves what she does and ensures you leave feeling relaxed and totally satisfied ... and wanting to come back for more!

I've seen Shannon quite a few times, the last one being yesterday. We have great chemistry together that enhances the experience, however, even without that extra ingredient, I'm sure the experience would still be great.

She is a very warm, sincere person who genuinely wants her clients to leave happy, satisfied and longing to return soon. I always do, and so will you, as long as you treat her with the respect she so richly deserves. She's a fine lady; conduct yourselves accordingly.

I just returned from an amazing with Shannon. Started off with a relaxing hot tub soak to loosen us up, then we went inside and she asked if I was going to be able to perform twice, I said I hope so!! She gave me an amazing BBBJ to completion. Then gave me an awesome full body massage, in which I almost fell asleep twice, it was that relaxing. Then she gave me another BBBJ to completion. Just an amazing time, I highly recommend Shannon to everybody.

I've been trying to find her. Where does she advertise? A quick search on cerb turned up several Shannons with different email addresses.

I've been trying to find her. Where does she advertise? A quick search on cerb turned up several Shannons with different email addresses.
She's semi-retired, but returns to action periodically. She posts in the advertising forum when she's back.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.