A few questions

I know these topics have been discussed, but I have done searches and reviewed all relevant posts. I still however, am left with questions. This is either because previous posts have not addressed the question or are simply too old to be relevant. I apologize for re-hashing these topics, but here they are. My first question is a general one, and my other two deal with specific locations.

1. With the exception of the two places across the street from each other on St. Joseph in Hull and Triple A, are there any MAs that are available after midnight? I've only read bad things about Triple A (although I understand it's now part of ALO, so that may change) and the two Hull spots don't feel safe or discreet. Is there anywhere I can turn to for some relief late at night? Am I perhaps wrong with my assumptions of Triple A and the places on St. Joseph?

2. There are posts regarding 216 Dalhousie, but they're old and/or vague. Is this place ok? Are there multiple girls or just one? prices fair?

3. What's the deal with 256 Bank Street? This place always seems to sometimes be open late, but there isn't really much info available. I've had a tough time finding any proper review. Is this place ok? Are there multiple girls or just one? Are the prices fair?

Any guidance you could offer would be appreciated.