Guest c**io**m7

Because some people are just fucking assholes!!!

Seriously, there's no excuse for shit like this.

Mind? I don't mind a single bit, Cristy. Instead, I thank you for sharing this sad but touching and wonderful video. It is so gratifying to know there are some kind-hearted souls around.

• Like 2

Both cats that I adopted were abused and abandoned. What confuses the hell out of me is that the both of them are as gentle as you can imagine. One of them is by far the most affectionate cat I have ever come across.

It breaks my heart thinking that at one point in their lives, they were miserable, scared, and in pain. Both are deathly scared of the outdoors, and the thought that some people left them somewhere in the middle no where makes me feel anger that I rarely feel.

I have no idea why anyone would do this. Why is a very good question.

• Like 1

I don't know why people can be so cruel to animals. I currently have 3 cats and 1 dog, all of them either have been abused, abandoned, or born without a home. The cat in my avatar was around two weeks old when my mother found both him and his sister. Now, they are all living comfortable lives and are very affectionate pets.

• Like 1

I don't know why people can be so cruel to animals. I currently have 3 cats and 1 dog, all of them either have been abused, abandoned, or born without a home. The cat in my avatar was around two weeks old when my mother found both him and his sister. Now, they are all living comfortable lives and are very affectionate pets.

Thank you for your kindness and to everyone else who rescues and has given a home to an animal in need:)

Guest P*rry

Thank you for sharing the video. Yes, it's a story of sadness and meanness; but, it's even more a story of love and hope.

Thankfully there are people like you, and many others, who care.

Simply, people feel a rapidly decreasing sense of agency and power in their own lives, and a sadistic and disgusting number try to take back a sense of power by exerting cruel dominance over a creature they feel is lesser than them.

Also, it is against the law for them to be locked alone in a room with me for five minutes. If it wasn't, there would be fewer abusers in this world.

• Like 1

I struggle with meanness, hate and deception daily . Weather it be here on Cerb or daily everyday living . All of it makes me very sad . However, Karma is a strong force in my life and I take comfort in knowing ( for sure ) hurting any living being will come back and in a very bad way . I see it all the time , I do my best to help in the immediate , however long term abuseres beware .

You will pay by your own hand .

• Like 2

It is sad. Animals give us unconditional love and then some of their people treat them horribly. Laws should be much tougher, and we should be making examples of some of these people.

I recently lost the second miniature schnauzer I had, so now my home is an empty one. I am not ready to adopt myself again, however I have decided that I will foster dogs that need assistance. For one reason or another they are not doing well in the shelter. Usually within 2 weeks they look much healthier, more energetic. Having washed him/her given them love, they are then ready to be adopted by another family. The SPCA I work with finds that fostered dogs tend to be adopted nearly twice as fast.

I just wish there was more that could be done...

• Like 1

people well still have a lot to learn :( i have looked after raised and helped animals of every type you could imagine and have seen people do the stupidest things to them. some people think there are superior to any thing else and can do what they want. for example in the middle of a forest one on a trip i saw someone try and stomp on a squeal with his foot and when i stopped him and said why are you doing this, his reply was that they are a bother and should not be here, first off we are in the "MIDDLE OF A FOREST" i mean come on, and this is one of the tamest stories i have. i try to save ever animal i can to al least make up the the ***h**** out there.

P.S. if you would like pics let me know. :)

TC

• Like 2