Condom preferences?

Hello everyone,

When I started, just a few short months ago, the Winnipeg board was full of exciting discussion. It seems that hibernation has set in, so to spur more conversation, I will be starting "Auralie's Question of the Month"

While, of course, anyone from any area can answer the questions, I'd like to hear from Winnipeggers specifically!

Ok...are you ready? Here it is, January's Question of the Month:

What is your favourite kind of condom? I, personally, have been purchasing the Lifestyles non-latex Skyn condoms because, well, I like them. And I am a sucker for advertising and thought the boxes looked nice. What about everyone else?

I really like the "Sagami" brand from Japan. They are one of the thinnest condoms in the world but yet are the strongest. I am still trying to find a good brand of "larger" sized condoms if anyone has any suggestions?

I've tried Kimonos and I like them. One condom that I really liked, though, were Beyond Seven. I once knew a lady that used them exclusively and she bought them unlubricated. She would put some lube on me, then the Beyond Seven, then more lube later on after the oral. I never would have thought that the mere act of putting a condom on could be so sensual and so much fun, but she managed to make it a pleasure. Oh yeah, they felt pretty good in action too.

Kate., Experiment with me ... I just love science.

My personal research concludes that Trojan ultra thins work just fine.

I am still trying to find a good brand of "larger" sized condoms if anyone has any suggestions?

No but I can give you some for "extra Small".

(Oh shit! :shock: I can't believe I just said that?:oops:

Where's that freakin' EDIT button? :mad:

Damn, I think I just hit ENTER)

the best type of condom is the one you put on auralie

because you know what to do with it

Why would you put a condom on Auralie?

Haha, oops, secret's out (just kidding) I think the sentence was missing a comma- should be "the best condom is the one you put on, Auralie" wow, I could start a new brand with a jingle like that, just read it out loud and you'll know what I mean. Thanks Alleycat.

You can get those in the store here? Where? Again, you are impressive!!

SNS724

Really? I thought they felt thick and rubbery. I wasn't a big fan, and neither were the dudes.

Kimonos have gone over pretty well though

Now Now, you're teasing us again!!

SNS724

I honestly hate the taste of flavoured lube due to its synthetic flavouring. Maybe I should make my own lube with pineapple extract or something. I actually prefer the taste of sweaty skin to fake strawberry.

For now I use unflavoured.

Posted via Mobile Device