1360 main street

Went back for half hour session , can't say enough about this place very relaxing session left happy

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm glad to hear you love this place, but this would have been more useful in the main, uh, 1360 main st thread.

Also, it would be more useful to give more details. Who'd you see? What did she look like? What was here personality like? (all discussions within the rules of course).

Try to add details -Business name? Attendant? YMMV Massage? Services offered?

Others may want to visit. Otherwise it just sounds like a poorly planned Shill.

thanks Ping, and let us know man!

• Like 1

My bad put my 2 cents back in the original , said as much as I can without violating rules

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest sa**sh**e

Hey there Mr. Turnleft - you'll need to understand the rules of the forum as there is a thin line. If you want detail then PM the poster and don't try to draw it out publicly. Protect your fellow members, protect the service providers and protect yourself.

reading some of the posted (many of the posted) reco's it is very clear that you can include the details that I mentioned without coming anywhere near the rules parameter

Have a good one

Doesn't matter if you never broke any unwritten rule but if a client posts some details that could get an attendant fired for services that are outside of what is provided at a massage place then it is a huge problem!

Maybe the poster is a saboteur and not a client?

That is becoming nore common.

Poorly planned shill, saboteur ??? i had been on this "hobby" since the late 80's and i enjoy it however this will be my last post

if you want info you can go visit some SP and MP instead of fishing for info with only $10.00 in your wallet ADIOS

Posted via Mobile Device