Any girls here exaggerate about their height?

Albeit I'm tall (6' 1") but I'm also on the heavy side (not to mention bald) Whether a lady is tall or short or in between really makes no difference to me. Ladies accept me with my physical shortcomings (no pun intended here considering the topic) so who am I to judge a lady on her physical appearance, which btw in the ladies' case has never ever been a shortcoming, it's been an asset. If a lady exaggerates about her height, it's no issue for me. The only thing that matters to me about physical appearance before we meet, is if a lady steals some other lady's photos to represent herself

Anyhow a rambling from a guy who has met and had memorable encounters from ladies from 5' 1" to almost 6' tall

And at the end of the day it really is the person inside that counts

A rambling over coffee

RG

I am often asked my height...when i say 5'6" they reply saying I look taller lol...Maybe because of pictures with shorter ladies and my heels of course which makes me close to 6'

I do love to look up to a man but as it was mentionned earlier...horizontaly...you cant tell ;)

BJ

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I've never understood fibbing about height, weight and measurements. You're going to be seen all of your glory anyway and it ain't gonna lie then! Keep it real, I say.

I like my height. I'm 5'5 barefoot. My stilettos are a force to be reckoned with and I'm usually teetering at 5'10 with those pretty babies on. For anyone new, I tease them in an email (if it's a public date) beforehand that he'd better like a tall women, otherwise I can wear flats and be 5'5. I've found most men find the height sexy and in the same breath, find the small version endearing.