What ever happened to the ever so amazing Justine ?She had an incall in the transcona area approx thirty five yrs old and an amazing skill set !! Can anyone tell me if shes still around or recommend a comparable

I do believe I saw an ad on BP stating 'Justine is back'. I loved seeing her when she would work out of Tcona (funny to say). But she was spectacular. So anyways I gave her a call. She mentioned that she has moved outside of Winnipeg and is working out of a hotel now near the Airport. Now I'm not too keen on the hotel visits but I am curious to see if it is legit.

Guest s*r***a**9

I got the same response from her. An airport area hotel on fri, sat and sun only

I do believe I saw an ad on BP stating 'Justine is back'. I loved seeing her when she would work out of Tcona (funny to say). But she was spectacular. So anyways I gave her a call. She mentioned that she has moved outside of Winnipeg and is working out of a hotel now near the Airport. Now I'm not too keen on the hotel visits but I am curious to see if it is legit.

Rocky 212. Not too keen on hotel visits??? Wondering about that. I know I prefer a nice hotel to a residence where you have no idea when someone is going to,come charging out of the spare room. I said a nice hotel, not a dive and I think,we all know the difference. Just my thoughts.

... well I saw her... although it wasn't the nicest place. (WHICH, was my point, considering I hadn't seen her in almost 2 years). It was fantastic. She still delivers great service. I will repeat. Also I don't usually travel to places to accommodate my services.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago... Asked her to let me know when she would be at her incall hotel and she did. I messaged her when I arrived and she let me know the door would be open. When I entered I saw a sexy older cougar looking type and was pleasantly excited! I gave her the donation and she told me to make myself comfortable.. I undressed as she removed her top and bottoms. We then went into lfk to dfk and I had to get my lips on her nipples so I asked to see the girls. So hot! We moved to the bed after this and continued dfk while she stroked my guy. She then went for the bbbj and said I could shoot in her mouth once so I did after about a minute of one of the craziest bj's ive ever had!! She said she loves to give head and I can fully tell that haha. After she went to the washroom to spit that out I asked if I could taste her kitty and boy did it taste wonderful! Just an amazing pussy that I munched the hardest!! Felt like I made her cum or come close to cumming a couple of times. She said she wouldn't cum from that though so she showed me her squirting and man was that very hot, just wow! I was so hard I had to get inside of her so she covered my guy and we went into several positions- so good! I had masturbated like four times to her pictures earlier that day so I couldn't cum the second time. She even tried to bbbj me again and even said I could come in her mouth again! But my guy just would not go again :( Too bad... She must be the wildest SP I'm ever going to see. Just amazing!!