Women-Approved Secrets About Breasts

Hi darling,

I don't think men R pigs about women breasts! And I think both women and men love breasts equally and yes do think breasts intensify a couple's emotional bond!!

38D Breastly yours!!!

• Like 1

I'm not sure of the answers to your questions but as for men being pigs for loving them, no! I can understand, even though I'm not sexually attracted to women their breasts/bodies are beautiful, in all forms.

I obviously love breasts, as I increased mine and still want more of them-just how much more is the question;)

Titties are beautiful, just remember to honor the nipples because without them titties would be pointless:):)

• Like 5

Who loves my boobies more? Probably me.

You see my boobs and I have known each other longer. Our love has matured from innocent flirtation ("oh? Is that a breast I see?") to full on gropeage.

Luckily I'm not big on monogamy as my blog readers know. I encourage everyone to play with them. Touch em, squeeze em and love em - I know I do. It's a wonder I get anything done.

• Like 5

Titties are beautiful, just remember to honor the nipples because without them titties would be pointless:):)

That's what I have been saying for a long time.

Looking at women's breasts makes me happy, they are so much fun to look at, no matter what shape or size. I have always been a bit timid around them but love touching them when I can.

• Like 1

Boobies are gods gifts to men and women and should be cherished.

Like NJ, just looking at them brings a smile to my face no matter what shape or size, or how much or little I'm allowed to see.

Q. How do you make 5 pounds of fat on a woman beautiful?

A. Put a nipple on it.

My biggest problem is remembering that there are 2 and to give them equal attention.

Oh my Boobies!!!

God was not generous with me so i grew up with a size AA which is smaller then A...I was called flat chested many times as a teen.

I fantasized over breast all my teenage years...yes fantasized...It was a real turn on for me...I knew one day I would get them enhanced to feel better about myself...

I say AMEN for breast implant :boobies:

BJ

• Like 3