RSI -- Repetitive Sex Injury

Guest W***ledi*Time

Another reason why variety is to be encouraged. Be careful out there, folks:

Researcher Dr John Zenian, writing in the journal
Medical Hypotheses
, says: "
Sexual intercourse can explain the increase in the overall incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome
seen in recent years, since it is the most widely practised activity that uses both hands at the same time."

Chartered physiotherapist Sammy Margo says: "This is entirely plausible. Research does show that we are having a lot more sex than we used to ...
The missionary position puts a lot of pressure on the wrists of the individual on top
. That can result in an over-straining and stretching and even tearing of tissue which could contribute to carpal tunnel syndrome."

Article by Roger Dobson in The Sun, published 20 Jan 2010:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/2817459/Sex-is-a-leading-cause-of-getting-RSI.html#ixzz0dDTyaovx

I was gonna blame my CTS on my online habits .. ;-)

and I can't wait for antlerman's post on this thread ... that's antlerman, small 'a'.

Guest C****** K***e

Oh great...another thing to aggravate my cts/tendonitis. Life's no fun when you're addicted to sex, computer, and playing piano. Unfortunately, I can't really cut any of these out of my life, either! (nor would I ever want to)

I was gonna blame my CTS on my online habits .. ;-)

and I can't wait for antlerman's post on this thread ... that's antlerman, small 'a'.

Man when I saw the title and first post here I was shivering with anticipation of what I would put down................'

The Seeymore dives in and steals my thunder.....oh well........

You see I do believe that missionary can cause pressure on your wrists...that is why I bout those push-up supports..the ones with handles that swivel

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dezignaweb.com/seenontv/images/pushup_pro_push_up_pro_tv_products.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dezignaweb.com/seenontv/push_up_pro.htm&usg=___2IScQvxo-uvnm1uqZzmNVoamZQ=&h=282&w=290&sz=17&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=RsN266BOGXuIHM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpushup%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1

With these devices I can be on top for a long time......while my SO sleeps......

Now as for other injuries.....RSI....let me tell you I have come up with every excuse for black eyes and bruises on my face from my hand slipping off on the upstroke and smaking myself in the face.......now that is an example of RSI.

Now as for other injuries.....RSI....let me tell you I have come up with every excuse for black eyes and bruises on my face from my hand slipping off on the upstroke and smaking myself in the face.......now that is an example of RSI.

Darn! And here I thought you would have some special lube that goes down smooth and provides enough resistance on the upstroke to avoid self-injury.

Man when I saw the title and first post here I was shivering with anticipation of what I would put down................'

The Seeymore dives in and steals my thunder.....oh well........

You see I do believe that missionary can cause pressure on your wrists...that is why I bout those push-up supports..the ones with handles that swivel

antlerman - sounds like you;re a spinner!!!