What is Sexy to you?

As for a woman, voluptuous curves (but not too much), a peach skin, bright eyes, full lips and long eye lashes.

Also, I preffer a sexy dress that reveals the curves, and not only the skin.

• Like 3

If you're at least reasonably intelligent, compassionate, clear minded, friendly, and humorous, we'll get along just fine. Condescending and pretentious don't work for me. Just be a normal human being with a genuine interest in me and you're my friend and lover.

• Like 2

This was a response to NaughtyNatalie:

Then you'll love Googling Sapiosexuality, but somehow I have a feeling you are already familiar with the term. ;)

And this was my MAIN Comment on the thread.

There is a common thread in all these comments and all are very accurate. Of course we all know that men especially are very visual and a woman's physical appearance seems to score higher for the average lay person out there. (Think Shallow Hal movie). HOWEVER, as I am quickly learning, some characteristics that make a woman extra sexy to me include, total honesty, open communication straight up front with nothing to hide.

A woman who is passionate about her self and her identity. She makes you feel like she has known you and been in your life forever. This person is genuine, has intelligent and intimate conversations and laughs and is also a very patient teacher. She is literally on a passionate mission to make one feel special and meet needs that I might not even know I had, but she does!

Attitude sums it up to a large extent. Women have many charms, the ones who are faking it or just doing it for the cash are a total turnoff (you can tell pretty quickly). On the other hand, a woman who is sexy is passionate about what they do and it comes across loud and clear as sexy to me. They are everything a man could dream of! Thank you sexy ladies, you have all my respect and then some. xo

Edited by MoodyBlue
Misdirected reply
  • Like 3

Attitude: A big smile, twinkling eyes, sense of humor, but with a lustful gaze - the sugar & spice combo :-)

Physically, its a wide range: short hair/long hair; lean & ripped, or voluptuous; large breasts & butt or small; tattoos up the yazoo or bare skin. With attitude, almost any physique will be a turn-on.

• Like 2

Sexy is that look in her eyes. The gaze that she gives you just before she gives you a deeply passionate kiss to start. You know when you see that look that you are going to have a very good time.

• Like 2

What is sexy to (me)? In a word: Honesty.

Call me old fashion, but a persons level of honesty shows me how beautiful or ugly they truly are - inside and out ;-)

IMHO it reflects the E.Q. of someone, which in turns reflects their I.Q.

...so when swinging from the chandeliers, with the biggest sex organ being the brain for me - then knowing someone is educated and/or experienced in life is only a complement to me knowing they also choose to have values and ethics too.

ROOOAAAAAAARRRRRRrrrrrr!!!! Tres, TRES! Sexy! ... a mon avis ;-)

Oh, and I find spinners and athletes my cup of tea too :-) haha

(Now, the trifecta being they can also sing: Killing Me Softly :-D hehe ...but that's a different story for another fantasy :-P )

*Of course, everything is subjectively relative, and some days all it takes is a joie de vivre smile with a CFMN look and I'm putty :-D

• Like 1

All women are sexy to me if they feel sexy I find them sexy, they need to have confidence and allure.

Aside from the obvious I love seeing a lady in lingerie, slit dress, skirt, high heels, bra and panties(matching).

One image that I will have in my head for a long time was my ex gf on an evening going to a wedding I needed help to tie my tie and she freshly got out of the shower with a towel around her body, she would do her dads tie all the time so she was used to doing that. So imagine this, she slips the tie around her neck and starts to tie it up, the towel falls off and all that is left on her is a half tied tie laying over one of her breast.

Later on that evening she spilled some drink on her beautiful dress and wanted to clean it quickly so she removed it and being the gentleman that I am, I give her my white shirt. She covered her upper body with it and it was a loose fit but I could see her bra and panties with the stocking and that too was very sexy.

To conclude this post I would have to say a lady wearing a man white shirt or a tie is very sexy.

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9

When basking in the moment after making love to the most beautiful woman and you gaze into her eyes that reflects a softness which matches her smile ...... At that very moment ..... I am lost in a sea wonder.

Like a snowflake, this is an alchemy which is truly unique and cannot be replicated

MEN

1. Smell MOST IMPORTANT => If you are a man with a beard and you do not know how to groom it, DO NOT have one, same for hair down there.

2. The way you carry yourself. => For me confidence is key

3. Looks. => if the 2 above are strong enough this one is hardly even necessary.

• Like 1