On kissing ...

sorry about that KF

It's a reference to Dr. Strangelove.

But I have to admit it didn't fit the context of your post - trying too hard!!! LOL

sorry about that KF

It's a reference to Dr. Strangelove.

But I have to admit it didn't fit the context of your post - trying too hard!!! LOL

Sheesh ... I should have thought of that ... my apologies.

By the way, I think the actual line is "precious bodily fluids?" Now I'm going to have to go watch it. ;)

Sheesh ... I should have thought of that ... my apologies.

By the way, I think the actual line is "precious bodily fluids?" Now I'm going to have to go watch it. ;)

Great idea - it is literally decades since I saw that movie. Love Peter Sellers.

Hey, Kubrickfan:

I'm guessing that you base your judgment on who best drains your vital bodily fluids.

is this a thread about best kisser or best at making you reach a climax? I sure all ladies including myself mentioned by Kubrickfan could easily acheive both.....but lets not get ahead of ourselves and stay on topic ;-)

is this a thread about best kisser or best at making you reach a climax? I sure all ladies including myself mentioned by Kubrickfan could easily acheive both.....but lets not get ahead of ourselves and stay on topic ;-)

Kiddo, I thought we decided YOU were the best kisser. ;)

I guess I could start another thread ... "on draining precious bodily fluids." :D

BTW, the most accurate reference for a real Stanley Kubrick fan is "the life essence:"

"women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence."

quoting Col. Jack D. Ripper in the movie Dr. Strangelove.