On kissing ...

Its good to see both the ladies and the guys agreeing about this topic ... its just not the same without kissing. I just wish I didn't have to ask the question upfront, and I would respectfully ask the ladies that if they have a black and white "no kissing" rule that they let the guys know upfront.

Guest s******ecan****

Kissing is a must for me so I always check that it is offered by the lady. As long as the SP is upfront about it there should be no issues for anyone.

Of course even an SP who advertises DFK is free to refuse it if the client has not taken the time to make his mouth presentable. Advertising DFK does not give us guys carte blanche to show up with swamp breath. I even go as far as to modify what I eat the day before a meeting. I carry mouthwash in the car as well as mints. One time I forgot before hand to rinse but I asked the lady if she had some when I arrived at her place. She was more than happy to provide me some.

digestion runs at different times My breath was fine until I got to the door. And i burped up garlic breath ewe! I asked my Sp if she had any listerine so she gave me scope and she had some too and our breath turned minty fresh.:razz::D

to me kissing is very important, kissing along with daty is my favorite thing. i have seen some sp that don't permit kissing and some just lite kissing, i respect there choice and don't try to force the issue but i feel something is missing. i have only seen one sp more than once that only permits lite kissing but the rest of her service was totally amazing and compensate for the lite kissing. the ones i see more than once permits dfk.

hygene is very important, that's why i always brush my teeth and use scoop before leaving the house and when at get to the locations i take a listerine breath strip to ensure i have fresh breath for the rendez-vous. hygene is the first step to ensure and excellent time with the lady.

that's why i always brush my teeth and use scoop.

I hope that's not the scoop from the litter box. Sorry couldn't resist ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

How is it a GFE w/o kissing? :S Ever have a GF and never kiss? Maybe in elementary school. :handjob: MAYBE!

re: some men can't kiss - well, it works both ways. Not all femmes kiss well either - but it's subjective, so you will never have 100% enjoyable kissing experience when there is such a variety of styles out there. (Unless you find 'the one', of course :P )

re: reserve kissing for their SO - LOL - plz, one gives-up everything else for the job but not kissing, as it's special... again, plz. If one gives-up sex, then kissing is no diff., imo.

(By all means, anyone want to attempt explaining how giving-up sex but not kissing makes things better with a SO? Can't put lips to lips with clients but can put lips to HEY HEY!! *insert Krusty voice here*)

While I respect no kissing and other such rules, I believe it's only professional business to put ALL restrictions up-front - NOT mislead people, SP or client. Another form of B&S to name rules of the game after the ball is put into play. Dirty pool.

If a SP doesn't have kissing on the menu, then in my books, they just ain't a SP.

• Like 4

Guest S**a*Q

I understand why people wouldn't kiss, from their standpoint... Yes, with me as well, YMMV and hygiene plays a big part.

For me personally, I'm a little concerned though about the fact that kissing involves emotion, but humpies (my word for intercourse...) doesn't???

I think it's funny that "No you can't put your tongue in my mouth, but help yourself to my vagina with your penis..."

I love kissing, I think I'm pretty good at it. It's like the first date in high school all over again... You have to get your motor going, hehe. Well I do.

I cant stand when I meet someone and they have awful breath ..

it totally kills the mood and I feel grossed out!

GUM, LISTERINE, TOOTHBRUSH, TOOTHPASTE are important.

Kissing is very important I love DFK :)

A great kisser is one of my biggest turn ons ..

How can the mood be set without a DFK?

DFK is so sexy..:oops:

Like others, no kissing no Capitalman....

I go out of my way to brush, floss, gargle and be careful not to eat garlic or anything like that before a date.

For me personally, I'm a little concerned though about the fact that kissing involves emotion, but humpies (my word for intercourse...) doesn't???

I think it's funny that "No you can't put your tongue in my mouth, but help yourself to my vagina with your penis..."

It's been said that kissing is more intimate than sex and I'm one person who feels this way.

Guest S**a*Q
It's been said that kissing is more intimate than sex and I'm one person who feels this way.

No I understand that. :) For me, I'm the opposite, as humpies are way more intimate than kissing...

Guest s******ecan****
How is it a GFE w/o kissing? :S Ever have a GF and never kiss? Maybe in elementary school. :handjob: MAYBE!

Definitely agree that if there is no kissing it isn't GFE.

After some extensive research last night I've determined what I already knew...Sin Cindy is by far one of the best kissers ever, don't believe me ? Give her a try. Ladies wanna prove me wrong ? I'm up for the challenge! :)

Now of course this does not mean I've not enjoyed my time or kissing with any of the other fine ladies of cerb that I've had the pleasure to meet up with but Sin Cindy has an amazing god given talent that needs to be shared and enjoyed... :)

The Concise Oxford Dictionary:

Kiss - "touch with the lips, esp. as a sign of love, affection, greeting or reverence."

Well, we gents perhaps shouldn't delude ourselves about 'love' (and there are many threads on that subject). But, to be 'greeted' with a kiss, and to show and be shown affection with kissing; isn't that what we want?

And there are certainly SPs I have met I revere, and want to show my reverence with kissing.

And bless them, they reciprocate, although they may not revere me.

I mean, reverence is a pretty big ask!! lol

Well, now that we resolved the "be upfront about no kissing" issue, I agree with CK that its time to update the "best kissers" threads. ;)

For me, that means Annessa, Trish from OPG, Charlotte from FKS and Cameron (but she doesn't like to be talked about).

Hey, Kubrickfan:

I'm guessing that you base your judgment on who best drains your vital bodily fluids.

You know, sometimes you just have to grab your girl by the hair or face and lay a deep passionate kiss on her, sliding down her chin and neck and back up again. If that option isn't there, how the fuck am I gonna enjoy myself? Why bother.

Guest C*****tte

I am a big fan of kissing. Except for hygiene issues I enjoy it with most everyone I meet. However, a few tips for the men* for mutually pleasurable experiences.

- Do not open your mouth too wide. You are not eating a triple decker sandwich.

- Easy on the saliva. A little wetness is sexy and a waterfall is not.

- Tongue is good but try not to emulate a snake with that pointy in and out maneuver.

- The cleanest closest shave if possible. Especially if you like to be rough with your kissing. Be considerate. I might look like Bozo the Clown for hours after wards because of your grooming and kissing style.

- Beards are often softer than a five o'clock shadow.

- Biting and sucking can lead to bleeding and canker sores. If this happens, then I need to cancel my whole day to heal and avoid possible STI transmission. Are you up for compensating me for this loss?

* I have kissed nearly as many women as men and I stand by statement that this advice is more needed by the XY set. Sorry!

Hey, Kubrickfan:

I'm guessing that you base your judgment on who best drains your vital bodily fluids.

Huh?

I dont get it.?

I am a big fan of kissing. Except for hygiene issues I enjoy it with most everyone I meet. However, a few tips for the men* for mutually pleasurable experiences.

- Do not open your mouth too wide. You are not eating a triple decker sandwich.

- Easy on the saliva. A little wetness is sexy and a waterfall is not.

- Tongue is good but try not to emulate a snake with that pointy in and out maneuver.

- The cleanest closest shave if possible. Especially if you like to be rough with your kissing. Be considerate. I might look like Bozo the Clown for hours after wards because of your grooming and kissing style.

- Beards are often softer than a five o'clock shadow.

- Biting and sucking can lead to bleeding and canker sores. If this happens, then I need to cancel my whole day to heal and avoid possible STI transmission. Are you up for compensating me for this loss?

* I have kissed nearly as many women as men and I stand by statement that this advice is more needed by the XY set. Sorry!

Great advice Charlotte. Also, I'm glad to hear the five o'clock shadow and the close shave comments aren't directed at the XX sex ... otherwise, I'm going to have to take a closer look at your duo partners. :lol::lol: