jessie oriental girl

I haven't but I received a PM that said that she was the worst that VIP has ever sent, which may or not be true. It is strange that there hasn't been anything said about her.

I haven't but I received a PM that said that she was the worst that VIP has ever sent, which may or not be true. It is strange that there hasn't been anything said about her.

I booked an appointment with her this weekend I will take the plunge and let you know

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

tight body n legit, my opinion though is i dont like the style of where they get surgery on their teeth to be crooked though.. and yeh i know its a big fashion thing in japan/korea

tight body n legit, my opinion though is i dont like the style of where they get surgery on their teeth to be crooked though.. and yeh i know its a big fashion thing in japan/korea

Teeth crooked

Posted via Mobile Device

Called yaeba in the orient.

Straight teeth are made to look crooked.

The thinking is that a imperfect look is more endearing.

Like a cute puppy with one flaw.

More obtainable for the average looking male.

Vs. a flawless look that is too perfect, cold and un-attainable.

It's a culture thing.

Does not do anything for me.

It must scare the pants off ortho people here in Canada lol.

but to each there own.

OK, her teeth are crooked, but what about the service? Tight and legit may mean something in gangsta, but the rest of us...

Is the "worst VIP has sent here" remark earlier "legit"?

I had always been intrigued by Korean girls .whoever sent the PM can enlighten us if she's the worst VIP has sent

Posted via Mobile Device

ok, I got some more info. No kissing,she smokes, hairy below so no DATY, mechanical and felt rushed even though booked for hour. ok for looks except really crooked teeth. That being said I will take a pass too.

I saw her last weekend.........no kissing, and hairy bush. Tight body and nice package and nice tits. Great massage ,very unique style. I would not repeat. She says she was Japanese but living in Korea.

• Like 1

ok, I got some more info. No kissing,she smokes, hairy below so no DATY, mechanical and felt rushed even though booked for hour. ok for looks except really crooked teeth. That being said I will take a pass too.

Thank you I just called her now and she was pretty rushed and a touch rude so PASS

Posted via Mobile Device

No kissing

I will also pass.

Something I just noticed.

In the Cerb / VIPOTG ad for Jessie there no usual listing of services available.

And same on the VIPOTG website just one picture.