Sixpak can you confirm if this Tina is indeed East Indian, or of a similar race.? Hard to find middle eastern girls in this hobby and I absolutely luv them. Thanks in advance.

Trinidad Tobago but she is gorgeous, with a smoking hot body and a great personality. Provides a very relaxing, excellent time with a decent massage

Tina is EB's gold mine. When she 1st started there in June 2012 she had only 3 shifts per week. She now averages 5 - 6 shifts per week & is making Cal a ton of money.She is their go to lady when they need a shift to be filled.

Also, the black girl is Kelsea from Jamaica and she is awesome as well.

At the front desk are only the ones that are working at the time of visit. I don't recall seeing either of those ladies when I stopped in a while ago. Is it O.K. To call ahead to see if one of the ladies is working

The girls have weekly sched. so calling to see who is working when you are planning to visit is all good. You do run the risk of showing up and learning she isn't their or is busy.

They have a membership program there. I can't remember exactly but I believe it's if you pay for 4 sessions upfront you get the 5th one free.

This membership gives you "booking privledge" So you can call in advance and reserve the girl of your choice. (awesome if your girl of choice is often busy)

For better info I would just call and ask during the day when management is around.

(am an ex employee of e.b.)

• Like 1

At the front desk are only the ones that are working at the time of visit. I don't recall seeing either of those ladies when I stopped in a while ago. Is it O.K. To call ahead to see if one of the ladies is working

Yes...you may call ahead to see who is working... they are good at telling you who is on.

If you purchase the membership (5 visits for the cost of 4) then you can provide your name (whatever name you provide to be used as a member (can be fictitious) and number (they assign you a number) to be allowed to create an appointment with an attendant that is on duty.

Memberships can be for 5 half hours or five 45 minute sessions or 5 hour sessions. It is up to you.

If you are not a member you cannot book an appointment with a lady ..you would have to come in and book whoever is available. It helps to be able to book a lady in advance if there is someone you want to make sure is available.

The owners really keep a tight leash on the girls as far as how much they should accept as they feel if the girls charge more, the guys won't have enough cash to come back and pay for another session which means the owners get less in their pockets. I still gave more because I felt that some girls really did more to earn the cash then the owners.

Very seldom have I had an attendant ask for a tip,have been there enough I guess that they know I will tip fairly..if they don't deserve more than the room rate they don't get it..want to have some fun and give me your undivided attention you will get a fair tip,otherwise I probably won't see you again..by the way any recommendations on Rihanna..looks smoking hot..

Rihanna is good, but depends what you are looking for...great personality, easy to have a conversation with, very, very good at what she does, but she may not do everything you may be looking for

I called and asked about Rhianna the other day and was told she doesn't work there anymore ?.. Was she there in the last few days ?..