Lisa formerly of K or Kay Massotherapy

Lisa's from K (or Kay) Massotherapy on Wellington. I know the place is closed

If anyone has info on her can you pm me

I didnt know K's was closed? how long....does anyone know were kay is...she was also great.

Kay is now located downtown at the Mix Salon and Spa (Delta Hotel).

Please feel free to PM me... if you should require further contact details.

A salon/spa at a hotel doesn't sound like the best place to find a happy ending.

Good Afternoon s_licker:

In principle I would normally agree with you. However this is of course Kay that we are speaking about. Like they say... 'She aims to please!'

Although I have NOT yet had the opportunity to see Kay at her new location (I am planning on it *** REAL *** soon).

However, I am quite confident if you choose to visit Kay -- that she will most certainly accommodate your individual needs-- such that you are a "happier" camper on your leaving... than you were upon your arrival. LOL. :handjob:

It's been a couple more months...really, no one is still seeing Lisa? Lisa is early 30s, blonde (until about a year ago) turned brunette, quite well endowed, used to work at Bank Street Health Studio (with her sister Alexa, who also worked as Riley at Lamoras), and worked at Kay's Massotherapy on Wellington for a few years. Kay had to leave the country and closed up shop, and Lisa said she'd probably take in clients in her own home.

And indeed, I just noticed Kay is now working at another place, KAY'S Bytown Massage, which is in the Sun's Health and Medical services want ads, and which could be legit. I called and I would suspect they've had a falling out when the place closed, as she would not put me into contact with Lisa (with my own information) nor give me any information.

PM me if you don't want to go public...thanks!

And indeed, I just noticed Kay is now working at another place, KAY'S Bytown Massage, which is in the Sun's Health and Medical services want ads, and which could be legit. I called and I would suspect they've had a falling out when the place closed, as she would not put me into contact with Lisa (with my own information) nor give me any information.

PM me if you don't want to go public...thanks!

Just for the record... Kay is still located downtown at the Mix Salon and Spa (Delta Hotel).

Her Ad as posted in the Sun... *** KAY'S Bytown Massage *** (under the Beauty/Health & Medical Services Section) -- as noted above is correct.

But the Ad is not there to announce a new location... but is only there to draw attention to and to inform some of her former clients who may still not know where she is presently located -- of her current location (when they call her). :smile:

Lisa's from K (or Kay) Massotherapy on Wellington. I know the place is closed

If anyone has info on her can you pm me

Hi All,

Lisa(who used to work at Kays) is now with us here over at Relax and enjoy.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=30645

She is available 2 days a week. Always on Saturday's 9am-6pm.

We are happy to have her with us & know she is looking forward to seeing some old friends & meeting some new ones as well.

[email protected]