What is beauty...to you?

Guest c**io**m7

We all find beauty in different ways, inner beauty, outer beauty or sometimes it is one part of what we see externally or one specific facet of a personality.

For me, it is the eyes...the eyes do it. A couple days ago, I had the pleasure of spending a little bit of time with someone I haven't seen in quite a while. I have always found her to be quite attractive, beautiful actually and, while we were chatting, I took a moment to look into her eyes. Suddenly, this beautiful woman became the most gorgeous woman I have ever met in my life. It's amazing, the eyes really can be a window into the soul.

Where do you find beauty?

You are right Curiousm...for me beauty starts with a smile...then smiling eyes...then intelligence and a sense of humour, passionate,generous and caring...that for me is beauty!

BJ

• Like 3

I find physical beauty boring. I'd much rather look at someone who is interesting looking, scarred, tatted, someone who has some life on them and maybe even extra weight. But what I think I now know is that kindness shows on a persons face. It shows in their eyes, smile, it's a sincerity that is unmistakeable and to me that is beauty.

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness." - John Keats

Beauty to me begins with inner kindness. For me that's the first spark and without it there's no connection.

Guest K***e D****ls

In terms of the physical, I think we all have things that melt us. For me, it's laugh lines, a big white Crest-commercial genuine grin, big hands.

But someone's personality truly makes or breaks them. You can be the most gorgeous person on a physical standpoint but if you're rude, mean, dull, etc, those looks fade fast. And on the flip side of the coin, someone you considered just average looking can quickly become incredibly sexy if their personality really shines.

I agree with what has been said. I have met lots of beautiful ladies that do not smile, their eyes are cold with no expression and because of that, I found them less beautiful. Beauty is not just physical...I'd say that it's a state of mind... Beauty, like grace, sensuality & charisma are very important, but they fade relative to the light that emanates from an individual...Real beauty comes from the inside, a woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. And I believe it.

• Like 3

Beauty is everywhere and in everything, from an object to a person actions, you just need to look.

I can honestly say since me life changed so did my perception. I find beauty in the simplest things in their purest form. A genuine laugh or smile, act of kindness, selflessness. I think as human we've grown accustom to how something should look or be that we've lost sight of what actual beauty is. I know I did, and now that my eyes and mind are open I see beauty everywhere I just have to look.

• Like 3

I agree with Empty83. Beauty is all inside to me. Looks are on the outside but don't make someone beautiful.

Someone who can find the positive in any situation or look at someone or something and see the beauty and worth especially when others look at see "less than". Someone who raises others up and does not tear them down, laughs at the joy they see in life even if it's for their own pleasure. Someone who is just as happy alone as with someone because they create their own happiness. Someone who is mindful of the world around them and is passionate about something.

There are so many traits that equal beauty but in order to see true beauty, you must take the time to know someone. THAT is beautiful.

• Like 1

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Everyone is beautiful to someone.

Inner beauty is what counts.

It's the twinkle in the eye and the smile she gives you when she is truly happy to see you.

It's the look in the eye's as they roll back as she is having her orgasm.

Beauty is everywhere if you look for it :)