Roksi from GoE

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Ah, to be in Cato's shoes where the lady contacts YOU instead of vice versa! How did you get to that point? :)

This is my review of my time with Roksi in December when she visited Ottawa. I have had her on my wish list for a long time, and due to one thing or another I could never get time with her. However that changed in December.

I saw her at an upscale hotel. She is a tiny little thing, but she is incredibly beautiful. After a quick shower, we began DFK and things progressed nicely. Her oral skills are out of this world. She curled up in my lap and preformed BBBJ. She knows how to please a man without going all the way...slow, eye contact, bring you to the edge then back down. Oh MY! I returned the favour on her beautifully shaved pussy. It tasted so good. I am not a major hobbyist, however she has the tightest pussy I have ever had. After a few position I could not contain myself and blew my load. After a clean up we chatted and had a good time.

she's lots of fun, gorgeous and a great person. I would...will...repeat.

Roxy, amazing time with her recently, a recommendation from Cato, and I am totally in his debt. She is so attractive, warm and empathetic, simply one of the best. She is gorgeous and talented with a wicked sense of humour. Can't wait until she returns.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.