Dentists That Take Payments?

Anyone know any around Fredericton ? I called around and they all want money then and there. I been out for work for a long time and my parents cannot help me either.

Anyone know any around Fredericton ? I called around and they all want money then and there. I been out for work for a long time and my parents cannot help me either.

I'm sorry for your situation. I would suspect that most dentists will want upfront payments unless you have an established history with one. I could only suggest a teaching school for cheaper prices or a deal. But I think Halifax is the closest place and that would require travel and that can to be costly. Sorry I'm not more help.

Sorry to hear your struggling:( I too tried this approach, but no success.

But what I did do, was ....

The dentist up on Prospect st close to the Sobey's , did allow me to bulid a payment fund. So every week/month that I could afford to put a few bucks on my dentistry, they would collect it to an amount we could work with:)

I found this very helpful, as when I did have an extra 50...100..even 20..I would bring it in and they would add it to my account.

Then, I was able to have 500-1000 to use when I needed to.

check them out:) Or ask any dentist office if they could do the same?

There is a good dentist in Oromocto as well, they may be willing to set up an account for you?

ALSO.....if it is an emergency, then you can go to the hospital but all they will do is pull it or give you prescription for antibiotics I think....

• Like 1