All banner sales till feb 8th donated 100% to red cross

They do still need lots of help and we have an idea for a fund raising drive!

For the next week (Now till Feb 8th) anyone who purchases any size banner (CLICK FOR BANNER RATE PAGE) on cerb we will donate the full (100%) of the banner proceeds to the red cross for the relief fund.

We usually have a 3 month minimum but for this donation drive we will even sell the spots as 1 month spots (just divide the 3 month rate by 3 for the monthly rate) - This is only until Feb 8th!

-If you need a banner image made we will make it for you (Free)

-If you do not have a website to link the banner to we will link it to your cerb profile if you wish.

Guy's! You can also buy your favorite SP a banner if you wish and the proceeds would also go to the donation. PM me for details.

Payment can be made by Visa/MC/Amex - Interac email money transfer - Certified cheque or Money order. We can not accept paypal or western union (or anything like that sorry).

PM me - We will design the banner for you as part of this fundraiser drive.

Absolutely a fantastic idea. Gents it is time to to do two goods with one action. Buy a banner for your favorite SP(s) as a Valentine's day present and help out some very needy people at the same time. What a golden opportunity. Thank you mod for such a creative initiative.

• Like 1

I'd love to participate and get a cerb banner.

When the Earthquake happend Vanessa Kelly and I were on tour is Saskatchewan. We were glued to cnn from the moment it happend. We wanted to help so before we left Saskatoon we decided to do our part. Starting on Thursday evening at 6pm we started to donate 10$ per hr for every solo session and 20$ per hr for every DUO session. We also added whatever tips we were given...In ONLY 24hrs we raised between 160-200 (i cannot remeber the exact #).

I'm so proud of what we did...You know a couple hundred $ may not seem like much but in a country where the average yearly income is equivelent to $500 canadian $200 can help alot...

We were however dissapointed that no SP's followed our lead (not that we are aware of anyway). If every SP donated a portion of their earnings for a week or even a day that would be alot of $ as there are alot of us ;)!

I say let's all get banners and do our part!

The response so far has been great. We have about 6 banners going up in the next few days from the looks of it.

The was a very nice thing to do Rachelle and Vanessa - I am sure others did the same in fact a number of ladies have mentioned sending in donations already but your idea of "a portion of the rate" is a very nice way of fund raising!

I am sure many of our member (both the men and ladies) have already donated as we have a HUGE amount of people here with VERY BIG HEARTS! ... and we are proud of that!

Looks like i am going to be very busy for the rest of the week! (I don't mind... keep them coming).

I am happy to report that we are now at 700.00 collected so far for the fund raising drive and we have 200.00 promised in addition to this so that would bring our total up to 900.00

..... it would be great to break 1000.00 for the donation and you have till Monday at 5pm EST to get in on the the good will. ;-)

ALL BANNER SALES

PURCHASED BEFORE 5pm EST ON MONDAY FEB 8TH

WILL BE 100% DONATED TO THE CANADIAN RED CROSS

red_cross.gif

Victoria you have been a huge supporter with this fund raiser!!! Everyone has been wonderful and lots of people want to help out. Even some of the guys have bought banners for the ladies!

I do plan to thank everyone involved in raising the money in a thread (with their permission of course) after we send off the donations next week. Some of the members may wish to remain anonymous so I will for sure ask them first.

Big thanks to everyone who is supporting our little fund raiser!!

Victoria you have been a huge supporter with this fund raiser!!! Everyone has been wonderful and lots of people want to help out. Even some of the guys have bought banners for the ladies!

I do plan to thank everyone involved in raising the money in a thread (with their permission of course) after we send off the donations next week. Some of the members may wish to remain anonymous so I will for sure ask them first.

Big thanks to everyone who is supporting our little fund raiser!!

Keep up the good work

Mod, I wish to commend you and the members that supported what I will call

"A great humanitarian act of helping the victims of Haiti."

I am sure the donations will be greatly appreciated.

Regards to all

whatsup

I will be writing a post tomorrow (Tuesday) with a thanks to everyone who bought banners for the drive. I have asked the guys who purchased banners for the ladies if they wish to remain anonymous or not (as some may wish to) and we are still waiting for a few payments to come in as well and I said the cut off time was 5pm EST on Monday but of course I will accept the payments right up until we make the donation tomorrow afternoon. Looks like we are going to be over the 1000.00 mark and that is WAY beyond what I had hopped for and is a great donation to give.