This can take various turns but I wish to start with one issue.

When pre-booking, be it 6hours, a day or a week in advance, make sure that your schedule allows for it. Sure things come up that require a cancellation but if you are an all call worker, don't book when on call! If you are travelling for business, don't confirm until you are certain of your itinerary, if you are just horny, wait til you are sure you can make it!

• Like 6

As someone who pre-books, quite far in advance ;-) I always check my calendar, plan things to have the encounter. I plan six seven even longer months in advance. And I make sure the day planned is free so I can make the encounter. Unfortunately sometimes the unforeseen happens (illness) in which case compensate the lady for you missing your encounter, or family circumstances (dying father) where in my case I put this lifestyle completely on hold.

Always make sure of the date of the encounter...nothing scarier than a text message as you are about to go to work saying are we still on for tomorrow, and you thought the date was a week away :-) (a private humorous moment between Meg and me)

A rambling

RG

As someone on call, yeah i can only book one week out of two. It would be incredibly rude to leave mid-session or not show up cause of an alarm.

And i'd be so frustrated at work for having missed out a date. =p