I'm not sure if this show is getting much interest, based on the last BB thread, but in any case, it is now tradition to start one lol

Thoughts about guests, the secret guest, and so on.

I think I am not as thrilled and excited with the layout of the new house as the host is, fwiw lol. I am also not that thrilled with the ethnic diversity of this season versus last one, as in there doesn't seem to be much.

Also national diversity. How many have to be from the maritimes before it is too many? Even the 3 alternates are 2 from the east coast and only one from BC.

I love the secret room idea and I can see drama starting already. I'm not good with names but the big guy that won hoh has already ruffled feathers with someone he convinced he was the next person off of the block of ice. I'm so happy B.B. Canada is on. Thanks for posting this thread.

I guessing it came as no surprise that Annik was first out. She was over the top cray-cray and annoying too. I don't think Ika will last much longer either.

What did you think of the BB Canada sideshow following the live eviction? I think BB Canada is much more innovative than the American counterpart.

I guessing it came as no surprise that Annik was first out. She was over the top cray-cray and annoying too. I don't think Ika will last much longer either.

What did you think of the BB Canada sideshow following the live eviction? I think BB Canada is much more innovative than the American counterpart.

I like the side show. I have always felt that they needed to spend more time after evictions and in analysis. imo, on each and every BB, the finale show has always been extremely disappointing because they just announce the winner and blip, that's the end of it. They should be spending a lot more time in interview about it all, right at the end of the show, to make it more complete.

I agree that Anick was probably annoying. Everyone spent a week with her, we only spent one episode so we don't know what kind of deals were going on. She was definitely a wasted eviction when they could have or should have evicted someone much more athletic or friendly

There are some typical mistakes. Paul put up a guy who is strong, and likely to win physical competitions. He indeed won the POV, meaning he was going to come after Paul (which he did by putting him up for eviction when he as expected won HOH as well.

The time to get that kind of "Emmet' type out is the first week, after that it is doubtful you'll get him out because everyone is going to want to keep a bad guy in there as a target away from them.

Rachelle is a complete twin of Jillian, looks like, sounds like, same accent lol. Bad casting.

I am glad you have created this thread cuz I have kind of not been catching up on BBC2 stuffs due to real life commitments. :)

you can also go to jokersupdates for ongoing posts about what is going on via the live feeds :)

Todays news, the Veto competition doesn't show a winner, but it does show Paul (one of the nominees) making it thru one round then giving up entirely, making it clear he won't be the winner of the veto.

The First Five alliance consists of Andrew (current HOH), Kenny (beard guy), Sabrina (curvy chick), Sarah (older woman) and Arlie (I think it is Arlie)

Ika (skinny one) seems to think there is a girls alliance that includes Sabrina and Sarah, but not Heather (blonde).

No one seems to like Heather or Adel, tho it is unclear to me why not. They don't seem any better or worse than anyone else. :)

Jon and Neda (opposite sides of the country I think) seem to be in a flirtmance.

There are no solid showmances at this time.

Rachelle looks and sounds a lot like Jillian. The show's episodes seem to rarely feature her at all, making me think they noticed it too lol and in a bad way they don't want to be seen as having a type?

I find I am liking Andrew. I didn't expect to, as I thought he was most likely a jackass, but it turns out he seems like a really solid nice guy.

There appears to be a solid divide between Adel, Paul and Kyle (beefy working out guy) and the entire rest of the house. :)

Meaning it is very likely that since Paul isn't winning the Veto, just about anyone else will win it and possibly use it, and Paul will be on the block with either Adel or Kyle. Sabrina seems to have a big hatemance with Adel, even tho the only After Dark show I've seen is him reassuring her that she is a great person and he really likes her, so I don't know what she is up to as they seemed to be pretty tight in week one after that.

Ika won the HOH, and to me is going to completely waste it by not putting up Andrew and Kenny as nominees. there is also no way to backdoor either of them, simply because if you put up one of them now, the other nominee is just going to be picked off. A and K have a majority share of the votes, the only way to ensure one of them went is if both of them were up on the block, and then that neither won Veto (which is never a sure thing), and/or that the 3rd possibility is part of their team and losing that 3rd person would affect their group numbers.

As it is, i feel Ika is wasting it on non-threats, in order to curry favour, but is now repeating every other BB HOH mistake by not getting out the real problems when they have a chance.

I see Kenny and Andrew at the end with one of their other Final 5, but i definitely see the majority of the women picked off one by one, until they are all gone.

Every year on BB we see the same thing the women try to make a all girl alliance but jealousy and cattiness always get in the way. We always hear at the start of the game house guests saying they are going to take out a strong player but in the end when it comes down to it they play it safe instead.

I thought the same thing about Rachel especially after the hoh comp and they see Allison for the first time they show a shot if her looking surprised and she looked identical to Jillian I had to rewind it to make sure it wasn't Jillian lol.

I don't have a favourite house guest yet but I do know who I really don't like.....that would be Sabrina! You start to see her real colours last episode as she fishes for compliments from Kenny. On the feeds you see her constantly going on about being fat and constantly fishing for compliments. Now she is focused on Andrew and Allison. She feels like Alison should know Sabrina likes Andrew (even tho the night before she was kissing Kenny) and now wants Alison out as she feels Alison is being malicious by flirting with Andrew.

Let the drama begin :p

• Like 1

re: sabrina and Kenny, it seemed like the editing of BB showed that Kenny felt like Sabrina had a crush on him, nothing mentioned about it being Andrew Now on the updates, Sabrina sounds like she's a rabbit foot away from staking Allison for having lured Andrew away from her. Andrew had to do some sharp middle of the night talking to get himself out of the line of fire too.

Then the girls alliance is flawed because the other girls think that Sarah and Sabrina are part of it all, but they are in the First Five. Then they themselves are planning to keep Paul, and vote out Heather simply because she didn't fit into their clique. Not to mention all of them also want Allison out. So it is hard to imagine how they think they have the numbers if they get rid of 2 girls. And know that the guys are also going to try to pick them off as well? So they want to pick off girls first, as do the guys, it reduces their numbers. Meantime Paul and Adel are sticking around another day, and who knows who will win next HOH lol.

They also really think Jon is part of a guy group.

They could have put up a Jon/Kenny/Andrew kind of combo, and replaced anyone who won the Veto with the 3rd option. The most important thing is that it would have taken out 2 votes who won't vote Ika's way and she should know they won't. She would have had both Adel and Paul, and also Heather. How she did it is she lost 2 votes that would have been for her, and she already knows Adel won't vote out Paul, so what was the point of those two nominees.

Even Neda was shaking her head going wtf after the nominations lol

• Like 1

I used to watch AD the first year they did it, with BB US i think. the after show, so to speak, showed all the wheeling and dealing, along with endings of competitions etc.

The AD BB Canada 2 the other night? what looked like it was going to be 2 hours of one camera in the kitchen on sabrina, who was lone, making food.

iT WAS EXCRUCIATING, and i didn't watch it all the way, just fast forward, lol

The "Girls Alliance" suffers from group think and over think. Neither Heather nor Paul are powerful players. Ika has managed to isolate herself from the majority of the house. Why is it that most HoH's fail to factor in their vulnerability in the week after their reign of power? Ika should have been solidifying alliances and making deals for her safety.

Expect Ika to have a seat next week if one of the Boys snag HoH. Watch Adel, his social game could serve him well in the coming weeks.

Does anyone think our Alison looks remarkable like the USBB Alison. If not sisters, then they are at least kissing cousins as far as looks and style of play.

The "Girls Alliance" suffers from group think and over think. Neither Heather nor Paul are powerful players. Ika has managed to isolate herself from the majority of the house. Why is it that most HoH's fail to factor in their vulnerability in the week after their reign of power? Ika should have been solidifying alliances and making deals for her safety.

Expect Ika to have a seat next week if one of the Boys snag HoH. Watch Adel, his social game could serve him well in the coming weeks.

Does anyone think our Alison looks remarkable like the USBB Alison. If not sisters, then they are at least kissing cousins as far as looks and style of play.

I agree, she seems to spend less time getting agreements with other HGs as in "i won't put you up if you don't put me up and/or do vote the way i want the vote to go". She seems to rather prefer to not do that, and has an expectation/demand they vote the way she wants them to vote.

i also find that the HOHs tend to pick off the no threat players, at no time will either Paul or Heather be a threat, they are only annoying to two different groups. That's why I find this to be one of the first (and probably will be the only) nail biter episode since there is no real clear idea as to who will be evicted.

Oh, also, why not keep Heather in the game, as she injured herself and is unlikely to compete well in the next challenges, and same with Paul, both are not good at comps. Better keep them around, and should have gotten rid of anyone else. Ika could have put up Kenny and Andrew and told them she knew one of them would win Veto, leaving it open for her to backdoor some other guy. makes no sense for someone in an obvious girl alliance to target a girl who would have voted for her or voted her way on that eviction. What she did was take two votes out of the game who would have voted what she wanted. And left two votes in the game who definitely will not.

She did not gain any HG friends, imo, by her choices and her decision not to put anyone else up.

I did enjoy in the POV challenge, the Andrew squirrel coming onto Allison. :)

I did enjoy in the POV challenge, the Andrew squirrel coming onto Allison. :)

Me too. Kinda like "Muskrat Love". Poor Andrew, he gets played every week, whether he's HoH or not.

Allison and Jon had a unique task to do the other day, which showed on tonight's episode. They had to have a couple of drinks (provided in the Diary Room) then go out and interact with the houseguests to see if anyone noticed. They spent quite a bit of time going in and out of the DR in order to do this, I gather putting down a number of drinks and getting pretty loaded.

It turns out no one noticed, so they won the task, and everyone got a party of alcohol and snacks to celebrate.

Then the side effect of that, i think, is Sabrina saw Jon and Allison looking like they were up to something, and reported to Andrew and Kenny, and now Andrew has decided Allison is up to no good and backed off. When in fact it was just Sabrina making stuff up again lol.

i think.

Keep an eye on Sabrina, if she can keep her ego in check, she will be a contender. On the other hand, if she lets the puppet master illusion get to her she will create enough enmity within her Frist Five alliance to make her expendable. The math is right there. Andrew chooses Alison over Sabrina, Kenny sides with Andrew, Sarah will side with the men and Arlie will stay with the majority.

The player I want to see step up to plate next is Jon, he's been bumping along without a care, but I wonder if he'll make a move on Andrew? Next HoH will tell the tale.

Does anyone think Ika will survive? I don't.

no, i think Ika is toast.

I think also that both Ika and Rachelle are wasting their energy trying to get Heather out considering Heather can't or won't do anything physically at all. There is no point wasting a nomination seat on her lol. who is she going to rally arouind her against the girl socalled alliance? Of which neither Sab or Sarah are even a part of, leaving neda and Rachelle basically lol.

What you may not know (only on the updates/live feeds)

From this:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCAMedia&Number=21389286&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&vc=1

Sabrina went on to do this:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCAMedia&Number=21389310&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&vc=1

Some of what she claims Ika said to her came from a completely different area and conversation:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCAMedia&Number=21389042&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=

And sometime after this, Sabrina reported to BB, who then had to go over the recordings, investigated, found out Sabrina was flat out lying, and told the rest of the houseguests. Who now know she was lying. (Ika is voted out anyway)

Jokers updates update is basically 'can't wait to get her out of the house", which is kind of echoed by Arlie and Sarah. :)

First, CANADA votes and nominates both Andrew and Sabrina for eviction. Then the only person who manages to not XXX out on the POV challenge is Jon, so he is the one with POV. And of course no one knows who Canada would put up for #3 replacement, so he doesn't change the nominees. Which are awesome already for anyone not aligned with Andrew and Sabrina, and really who cares which one goes home as long as one of them is gone lol

So Andrew is gone, pretty bummed that Canada hates him so bad.

THEN HOH comp, and one by one the F4 alliance get eliminated, leaving HEATHER as the HOH. Heather who was put up by her own so called girl's alliance not once, but twice, and told she was not a target only to find out during one week that she actually WAS. So how pleased is she right now to be HOH and having the same ones conspiring against her waiting to find out who she wants up for eviction?

So in any case, this coming week is double eviction, so it could swing the other way for the 2nd eviction, but the first one will definitely be Sabrina, Kenny or one other gone for sure. Alison who is a complete waste of effort for voting her into the house (i did NOT vote her in, i voted Nate who would have been the only other BC HG lol) and Rachelle, either one the outsider group will be happy to see gone if they can't get Sabrina or Kenny out. It's all about reducing the numbers, and reducing the physical players, so even tho Sabrina is annoying as hell and now even her own alliance hates her, she is not likely to win anything so they don't mind keeping her around.

tho to be sure, no one wants her in Jury, they'd prefer if it comes to an eviction, evict her before Jury, and allow Alison into Jury.

:)

spoilers:

re: the hidden secret power of Veto. The clues were put in the other day, and Alison found where it was hidden. To me she had an advantage since she knew about the secret room so once she found a clue i think she knew she would have to figure out where the room could be located, and the solve the riddles.

re: eviction nominees. Altho she is a nominee, she did not use her POV during today's POV ceremony. Kenny won POV and used it, on himself, and the idea is now they will put up Sarah. They do have a pretty good idea as of today that Arlie will not be voting out Allison, but she is taking a big leap of faith that people aren't lying to her if she is going to not use her veto lol.

re: eviction on Thursday, this will be a double eviction day. (this is not a secret spoiler) as to who ends up winning HOH will determine if the new good guy team (Heather, Arlie, Alison (?), Jon, Neda and Adele will see someone drop out or if they will pick off another Final Fiver (Sabrina, Sarah, Kenny, and since Arlie has left the team, new member Rachelle)

This is one of the few BBs that has become interesting. usually they roll over without doing anything interesting or game changing, but it is funny it took Canada being the HOH in order to get it done.

Now things will be interesting for double eviction night tonight, simply because there are enough people to make it interesting, and yet clear goals as to what those two sides want to happen.

If you look at bigbrotheronline and see some of the videos with Sabrina, and the commentary to recap the live feeds, you will get a very good perspective of how the fans and the other houseguests now feel about her. She is one of those delusional people who really don't see anything wrong with what she's done or why people dislike her for doing them.

She still thinks she and Andrew were put up by Canada because they are strong players, not because Canada disliked them or want to stop having to see either one of them on the show anymore. :)

Just a quick update in case anyone else likes bb but isn't watching lol

Neda has won HOH, and rather than getting a conversation with Jemmet (Jillian and Emmet were the socalled prize for the HOH up until Neda won it) Neda is in the secret War Room getting to watch the other houseguests, and yes at some point she got to hear them as well. She spent the night in there, no clue as to whether is is out now.

The event is due to instant eviction. gossip is that we hope Neda understands this and puts up her real target, as there will be no back door, this is the back door opportunity. If she watched last year, she also knows she needs to keep her lips zipped and not go on and on out loud strategy, in case houseguests here this lol

also she should know this is instant eviction due to last years set up of isolating HOH for this reason. Jon in the living room arranged the chairs as a prank to make it look like nomination/eviction, so gossip also says they hope she saw this and sees this as a signal of what is happening. The rest have concluded it is instant in other words.

They also have either been told or assume for sure that there is a secret room and that neda is in it. neda got her pajamas last night, but she has to wear her yesterday's clothes today lol.

In conclusion, Neda has been shafted twice with her HOHs not getting her the HOH room for a week lol. however this time at least she got a private room and a basket and letter. just no one to share it with.

assumptions are she will put up Rach and Allison if she knows it is double, and R and Sabrina if she doesn't, and is expecting to be able to back door Allison. she is bright enough to figure it all out. No feeds so no info until sunday's show, btw.

Final 4

Sabrina = yes THAT Sabrina, the crazy one. Won this weeks HOH, the only one that really mattered to get to F3.

Neda = did really well up until Jemmett came in and she totally misinterpreted every piece of advice they gave her, PLUS the advice her sister gave her, and is now probably not going to choose Jon to take further and Jon is the only person who would solidly get her into F2.

Jon = thinks he has F2 with both Heather and Neda, and yet also knows that neither will take him further.

Heather = once a favourite, now a sulker anytime she goes on the block even tho there is no one else to put up on the block, plus she lost the Rock/paper/scissor comp with Neda.

Canada votes with the jury. If Neda takes Jon, I would vote for Neda. If she is the one to get rid of him, I will not if she is in F2 with Sabrina, even, i will vote for Sabrina. the only thing that will save Neda in my eyes is if she takes Jon. She won't because she thinks she won't win against him. She would have easily had she not made so many stupid mistakes, starting with the go for the $$ rather than the veto in the last veto comp, allowing heather to win it. Taking him would be the next best thing she could do for herself, but she will psych herself right out of doing it, she can't beat heather, only Jon could do that, and Heather won't take her F2, and it will most likely be Heather or Jon making that decision.