Petition re: the Nordic Model

I agree especially with #2. I cannot believe that the creator of the petition was not the person to post it on the many review/advertising sites out there. In some cases, I was the one to put it up on a site in various places. I certainly don't have access to all of them, it is kind of discouraging that the creator didn't push it out there more.

If it were me as well, i would have written an op ed piece on various papers, or sought out all the articles that allowed comments and added the link in the comments section. I hardly saw it show up on any article on the topic of the nordic model or any other one, altho to be honest many many sex work articles did not allow comments or closed them within 24 hours. So you would have to be vigilant on finding them as soon as they show up and add the link.

That would have been where the audience would have been.

Guest Miss Jane TG

Kids in elementary schools know the difference between an on-line petition and an authentic vote, let alone adults who chose fornication as a life path.

As for flaws of any on-line petition, those could go both ways.

As for anti-noric model supporters being concerned about participating for privacy reasons. It is quite simple, if you don't have a voice, you don't exist. Playing a patriot in hobbying forums and burying someone's head in the sands of reality is a false legacy. This is the reason why the government will bring a nordic model, simply because Johns won't stand for their case.

Last, which is ironic, if these flaws are known, then why did we start a petition against the nordic model?

Kids in elementary schools know the difference between an on-line petition and an authentic vote, let alone adults who chose fornication as a life path.

As for flaws of any on-line petition, those could go both ways.

As for anti-noric model supporters being concerned about participating for privacy reasons. It is quite simple, if you don't have a voice, you don't exist. Playing a patriot in hobbying forums and burying someone's head in the sands of reality is a false legacy. This is the reason why the government will bring a nordic model, simply because Johns won't stand for their case.

Last, which is ironic, if these flaws are known, then why did we start a petition against the nordic model?

I see the puddle of mud and I am resisting jumping in. Sorry but an online petition is not your voice. The piece of paper with the "X" on it you put in the ballot box is your voice. The rest is just "sound and fury signifying nothing".

Why start a petition? To show that some people do have a different opinion. It is the basis for debate, and questioning and sober second thought. It was never an election and if you extrapolate the results of online petitions as an indicator of the political outcome, then you are the person that Shakespeare referred to in the above quote.

Guest Miss Jane TG
I see the puddle of mud and I am resisting jumping in. Sorry but an online petition is not your voice. The piece of paper with the "X" on it you put in the ballot box is your voice. The rest is just "sound and fury signifying nothing".

Then take a position, either wrestle with the pigs or leave them alone and save your white collar.

Why start a petition? To show that some people do have a different opinion. It is the basis for debate, and questioning and sober second thought. It was never an election and if you extrapolate the results of online petitions as an indicator of the political outcome, then you are the person that Shakespeare referred to in the above quote.

And the petition showed the anti-nordic model campaign's opinion very well, even better than what the pro-nordic model campaign has ever dreamed of.

Except that piece of paper with the "X" is about a tons of subjects. You have to choose between 4-5 people for someone that will take decisions about all the aspects of your life. Who you vote for doesn't tell anything about a particular subject.