Hello, i am not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post the subject title of lap dances but, if its not i am truly sorry.

Curious though, i didn't know until earlier today that they are a no no in the strip clubs, so i just booked a flight to another province to experience a lap dance. yes-that sounds very silly but is there any other places in WPG that have dancers or SP's that can do lap dances for their clients?

Not that I know of. A dancer told me that some were being done at 3D but she is a new dancer and I seriously doubt that's true.

Been to Montreal and its hands on experience. Of course depending on location but here there not even allowed to even touch ur hat if its on u

I had no idea that was the case.

The dancer in me has to know - what do they do instead?

As i recall not much.

Guest *l**e

the last time I was out west, there were no champagne rooms or lap dances. The girls make money by receiving tips on stage. It kind of forces the girls to do more of a "show".

I think it was Alberta where the guys couldn't lay on the stage or even put the cash on the gstring; there, they threw loonies and toonies at the girl while she danced (I found it quite disturbing).

the last time I was out west, there were no champagne rooms or lap dances. The girls make money by receiving tips on stage. It kind of forces the girls to do more of a "show".

I think it was Alberta where the guys couldn't lay on the stage or even put the cash on the gstring; there, they threw loonies and toonies at the girl while she danced (I found it quite disturbing).

Yes, I've seen the throwing of loonies and toonies ... it is very disturbing.

I don't know whether it is still this way in Manitoba, but Winnipeg clubs used to have a system where the women sold tickets for a dance. $2.00 per ticket, and when they sold enough to cover the cost of the $20 dance they took the tickets to the DJ who would draw the winning number. So people tended to try and hedge their bets. Only 10 tickets in the draw, so if you buy 4 tickets at $8.00 you have a reasonable chance of winning a "free" dance. Or at least a discounted dance. The dancer would then try to convince you to stay for more, but given the "no-touching" rule it was frequently a hard sell.

Porthos.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

In Sudbury at the Soild Gold it was five dollars for a raffled dance at the Solid Gold.Twenty for a private VIP in the lounge and well if you did not touch the ladies looked at you funny. No touching below the waist was permitted. My favorite experience was at Subury's Diamonds where she told me she wanted to be naughty as asked me to finger her. The bouncer came over from time to time to make sure we weren't breaking the rules but we sure did break them!

Regarding Winnipeg:

The girls put on good shows and we have great feauture dancers who come to town. The local features are good too. Each girl puts on a twenty minute stage show and will hopefully get tips. Minimum tip is five dollars, coins (loonies and toonies) are not allowed on stage.

Some of the girls sell tickets. Not sure how that works.

Solid Gold: private dances are $30. No touching, but you get to sit up close to the dancer. She dances in a pit and you sit outside the pit. The club doesn't start going until at least 9:00 PM though, so if you have to work the next day you're in trouble. Features are usually on at ten.

Teasers: private dances are $40. On Monday nights they cost $25. No touching, and you're not as close to the dancer. The mini stage consists of a pole on a small elevated flight of circular rings. The dance you get depends on the dancer. Some girls will use the pole more than others.

No touching in either club.

Each club has their good and bad points. Maybe I should write a thread about it.

What's the point of a no-contact lapdance for $30?

Hire an SP and get the full package.

BTW I've been to Bare Fax in Ottawa...wowsers.

I lived in Portland, Oregon for 4 years. There were an absolutely ridiculous number of clubs, but they're all non-contact. Girls make a ton of money from guys tipping their stage shows. Private dances are 20 bucks, and the dancer is usually at arm's length and, again, there is no contact. Lots of girls make good money, so I guess you can say supply dictates and drives demand, in this case (ie you take what you can get.)

Why not inquire about ladies who would provide this service? Many may, even though not advertised.

Or is it the idea of being in a club that excites you? Even if that is the case, without any discussion of business outside of closed doors, there may be a few ladies that could accommodate you. I feel like luscious lynn provides this service (I may be wrong, and am not saying she does it in clubs or anywhere else, just what I "think" I have read) but a private lap dance in a hotel or home could be just as enticing.

I think if you look enough, here in Winnipeg, you will always find the feather that tickles your fancy :)

just my two cents - I just want everybody to have the best experience they can!

The best strip club for Lap dances is THE SUNDOWNER in Niagra Falls by far. The place has been there fo over 30 yrs and is LEGEND DAIRY. On a Fri day or Sat night they have 140 plus Girls. If you want a change of scenery walk across the parking lot to its sister Club Seductions and check the 100 plus girls there. Its located at the end of Lundys Lane on the way out of town. Total nude full contact Lap Dances.

I have been to all the strip clubs in Vegas and this place is better millage/ value and will not break your bank @ $20 per dance.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the suggestions, i just got back from the west coast and enjoyed the Lap Dances out there, i will look forward to Niagra falls this summer. And have seen a couple of SP's in Wpg whom i requested lap dances and unfortunately didn't receive the dance. I will not post the names of them but i just gave the donation for their time and left it at that.

Yes, at SG downtown i am familiar with their Air dances.

Cheers