Bailey - Pink Kitty

Guest zguyz

I saw Bailey at pink kitty on the gentleman on the phones suggestion.

She was 23, very tiny, and very cute. She had beautiful eyes, and a very nice face.

I was represented that she was a GFE, but in no way was she. She was orally gifted, but that is all that I can comment on.

No kissing, no MSOG, no bbbj, quite mechanical.

Would not repeat. Called back to let the service know that she was not as represented, and they appreciated the call, but did not do anything for me.

After reading some of the other reviews I regret changing my mind, and not seeing who I originally wanted.

I am a clean, polite, professional person, and was quite suprised. Is there anyone I should see while in Ottawa?

z

I saw Bailey at pink kitty on the gentleman on the phones suggestion.

She was 23, very tiny, and very cute. She had beautiful eyes, and a very nice face.

I was represented that she was a GFE, but in no way was she. She was orally gifted, but that is all that I can comment on.

No kissing, no MSOG, no bbbj, quite mechanical.

Would not repeat. Called back to let the service know that she was not as represented, and they appreciated the call, but did not do anything for me.

After reading some of the other reviews I regret changing my mind, and not seeing who I originally wanted.

I am a clean, polite, professional person, and was quite suprised. Is there anyone I should see while in Ottawa?

z

Service depends on personal hygiene gentlemen. Bailey does offer GfE, DFK and all that but she asks that nobody eat onions before seeing her. If a client expects kissing then he should make sure his breathe is not horrible!

totally agree jessica, it is like going on a date, if you clean and smell great, (body and mouth) it does wonders with the women...i'm sure they also like their gentlemen that way..it gets you further on your date. i believe dreamer8 stated once before in a thread taking a shower before engagement goes a long way with sp's as well....

Guest abulreesh

Wow i never thought people do that, eat onions and go on a date or see an sp that is. I totally back you guys up, jessica and pete, i mean who goes on a date without taking a shower, brushing his teeth, and so on. Plus i correct me if i'm wrong jessica but it depends on comfort level ... i mean if the girl feel comfortable around you then well you're set and have everything you desire but if not well you're screwed, which is where hygiene kicks in.

Hi everyone,

Called Pink Kitty today and was told that Alicia, Veronica were not available and Bailey was referred by the lady on the phones.

I went to see her for 1/2 hour session. She was staying at a luxurious hotel.

She looks like 19ish, very tiny, and very cute. She had beautiful eyes, a very nice face and beautiful smile. The room was also very neat and tidy..

Service got was GFE i.e. DFK, CBJ, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie...

Would definitely repeat again.

Thanks Jessica fro recommending her.

Guest zguyz

I do not want to argue, but there was no way that I smelled like onions... I understand that is an easy way to respond to your boss as to your service.

I did brush my teeth prior to her arrival, in fact I asked for an additional 10 minutes prior to her arrival to clean myself up.

My breath could explain kissing - but not MSOG.

I saw another SP and she more than met my expectations.

I hooked up with Pink Kitty's Bailey Saturday after calling and going to Network Ladies (waste of time, no girl was there and I was asked to wait an hour)

The guy on the phone drove me through Quebec with awesome directions and land marks.

Bailey opened the door, wow...instant turn on.

We talked, got undressed, she gave me a hand job, on went the glove and wow, what a bj! I litterally kept thinking 'baseball baseball baseball'

She moved over my mouth for some 69, sweetest nectare I ever tasted. She spun around and rode me like a cowgirl on a wild bronc. We kissed, passionately while I unloaded in her.

MSOG are allowed for an hour visit, however, thanks to the network ding bats I had to leave as time restrictions were now on.

I'll definately see Bailey again...

Guest bartholomew_allen

Sorry to "hijack" this thread, I just wanted to make sure...

PKJessica, I sent you a PM last night. If at all possible, I'd like an answer today (at my private email address). Thank you and have a great day!